FOC Mega Topic

It is always demand relative to supply. If one billion people want something, even a supply of a million would not quench demand and price would go up.

Additional point on edit: And as we have learnt at comic art auctions, all it takes is two individuals to drive up prices on a one-of-a-kind item.

3 Likes

Back on topic.

If people have issues with posts getting flagged and moderators taking action, then take it to PM. We don’t need to discuss these things publicly as our rules and guidelines state.

Seriously, if the next post isn’t about FOC comics, I’m shutting it down for a while.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m a sheep. Just like SIKTC, I’m buying the same issues again just to stick in a box with my originals for new cover art.

We keep buying them, and they’ll keep doing them.

SMDH at myself.

We all have a guilty pleasure!

Yup, that was the number 1 in my rules I posted above… nothing wrong with a little guilty pleasure when it comes to treating yourself.

1 Like

1 Like

Batman: White Knight Presents: Red Hood #1 1:25 variant

1 Like

Black Adam #2 1:50 foil variant

3 Likes

Lunar also showing an open order version of that cover. Picture not showing up yet on Previews.

1 Like

yup

Batman White Knight Presents Red Hood #1 (of 2) (Cover C - 1:25 Simone Di Meo Variant) I am tempted to order one ion these for the $17.49 pre-order price.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like the Aphra cover – definitely stash a couple in a box

1 Like

new character ?

6 Likes

any one know if the artwork for sabretooth 4 variant was released pre-foc?

What do y’all think about Wild Cards? (comic adaptation of George RR Martin’s previous novel/works)

1 Like

Yeah, that seems like it would be pretty good. I haven’t read the books before, but the adaptation is something I will be picking up. Covers are meh, but that is ok.

Yes, it definitely was. I remember for a fact, as I was thinking it was going to be a great cover buy until some store makes a virgin variant of it.

1 Like

Ate you inquiring because Midtown is sold out ?

And yes, the cover art was revealed before FOC.