FOC Mega Topic

And now his watch has ended :pray::pray::fire::fire:

2 Likes

@Alana
Lord Momin build Vader’s fancy castle on Mustafar.
Also a crony of Palpatine. Has a cool look imo.

This is his first…

2 Likes

So first cover for the Mominator?

Depends whether you consider a disembodied mask possessed by the soul of Lord Momin to be an appearance, because that appears on Darth Vader 22 (2017).

So Aphra 24 will be his first full cover appearance…

:wink:

1 Like

Avengers Forever #11 First The All-Rider Robbie Reyes

7 Likes

My LCS told me they were able to order more of the Frank Miller Presents ashcan. Check with your LCS to see if they’re available. Don’t pay market price for them right now. Check with your shop first.

My local shop had them for $49. I asked a retailer on here about them but never heard back.

$49 is price gouging, unfortunately some people would be willing to pay for it if they perceive it to be scarce and highly collectible considering it’s the first preview book from Miller and Dan Didio’s new company.

My guy at my LCS who’s very reliable (to me at least) told me the shop owner was able to place an order for a bunch of copies and the order went through. Now we’ll have to wait to see if they actually come in. I imagine it will, it’s essentially a Marvel Previews. Don’t see why Miller wouldn’t want this preview to get into the hands of as many people as possible to market their books.

Check with a shop you trust to see if they’re available.

1 Like

Sadly this is a shop I trust.

1 Like

I just checked diamond and looks like they are gone now.

So they were available to be ordered. We were told a few copies were sent to each store free of charge to retailers with a print run of 12k.

2 Likes

My local store received a another whole box that they reordered.

What are they charging for them?

We all know ashcans drop in price and lose demand.

1 Like

I think cover, they normally stay cover for the week and then they might pull them if it is a really hot book.

1 Like

Can you get me a copy or 2 of the ashcan?

I will be happy to pay for two plus shipping and all of you can snag some.

Found two today for cover. Man that black back cover really shows fingerprints.

PSA by Dan Jurgens

1 Like