FOC Mega Topic

I wonder if these weren’t simply convention headshot commissions that weren’t turned over to be covers?

My best friend owns a commission that was done for him by an artist and then LATER made into a well recognized cover for Detective comics 1000. In this case both the original owner (because now it’s a published cover) and the artist (because they don’t have to put in effort to create the cover for a variant) are happy

I’d love to own the originals as that is my bread & butter (OA), but these being commercialized, digitally colorized hold absolutely zero desire for me.

Those covers are boring. I wouldn’t buy them even if I really liked a book and wanted several covers.

1 Like

Meh…not my cup of tea. I like Brooks art, but these …are lacking…

Nope. Why does Marvel think people like these?

1 Like

Nope

They’re good drawings but…just heads. Not very exciting at all.

1 Like

I am waiting for the foot shot covers… They will sell millions

2 Likes

Ah, now we know what Anthony is into. There’s gotta be a vending machine somewhere in Japan that sells used socks. Not judging, just sayin.

My kids make jokes about foot websites. I don’t get it. Feet are gross but each their own

1 Like

“I don’t get it. Feet are gross but each their own”

• Rob Liefeld
4 Likes

ultimate-spider-man-3-1

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ll post it in a spoiler to save you a click

Ursa gets killed off

3 Likes

I don’t think this is nearly as big of a deal as Rich seems to think it is.

3 Likes

Its not

1 Like

Rich is a tool.

4 Likes

Almost put these in the Worst Covers thread…

DISNEY VILLAINS CRUELLA DE VIL #2 CVR H 15 COPY INCV MIDDLETON

DISNEY VILLAINS CRUELLA DE VIL #2 CVR K 10 COPY FOC INCV J SCOTT CAMPBELL

Never hear of her.

Maybe I have…but I don’t remember.

101 Dalmations villain. Also had a stand alone live action movie that was actually really good called Cruella

1 Like

I enjoyed that movie. Thought it was pretty good.

1 Like