FOC Mega Topic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkLhFz2sWI7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
According to the info off Mike’s instagram; Del Mundo and fellow graffiti artist Bacon did this art on an actual wall. It looks like Del Mundo added some touch-up and Miles afterwards… but none the less, this cover is total fire, even Mike is calling it his favorite cover to date. Honestly, I’m surprised (and glad)it’s open order and not incentive or an exclusive.

4 Likes

Is this on TFAW? The graffiti cover? Sick

Miles Morales Spider-Man #1 (Graffiti Variant)

I think this is it

1 Like

Yeah, I mentioned this one in my FOC Highlight Books for Last Call October 30th/31st, 2022 – COMICSHEATINGUP

2 Likes

anyone got more info on the turtles power rangers ashcan, diamond just has a copy n past of info on #1s

What info you looking for?
Looks like the MMPR/TMNT II Ashcan LCSD EXC VAR CVR completes the NYCC 2019 “Slice Edition” set…

2 Likes

what are we exactly getting with a 9.99 price tag being they are calling it an ashcan

Looks like just the book?. DIAMOND doesn’t say anything about the ashcan.

The a Deluxe Edition will include 1 of 10 intermixed trading cards and an EXCLUSIVE print is all I know.

1 Like

Is that Avengers Momoko Starbrand’s first cover not as a baby?

and thats all the same exact info on #1 that comes out a month later,

1 Like

I think I saw an Avengers cover with adult Starbrand & Miracle/Marvelman. Not sure issue though.

UPDATE: Found it. Avengers #61.

Avengers #61 Miracle Man Variant

a cover too upper right

Know Your Station #1 1:25 Frison

5 Likes

Batman Urban Legends #22 - Cover C

2 Likes

First cover appearance I believe. The characters appeared in a prior issue.

I think that BM Urban Legends variant might be a good pick up. I’m getting Star Wars High Republic Adventures 1 and the Santa joker variant cover for the Man who stopped Laughing 3. That one reminds me of the trick or treat Spawn covers from a year or two ago. What else stands out to you all?

First Migs Mayfield. Plus cover.

I’m collecting the concept art covers as well.

5 Likes

Good call on Migs,

SWI 215 Trading Card Art variant cover. These are just for the PC, no spec really.