FOC Mega Topic

Spec aside, does anybody recall seeing Vampirella pregnant on a cover before? It’s a Vanity Fair homage.

Demi Moore did it best :grinning:

Economics in Comics mentioned the variant

2 Likes

She is on a couple of covers pregnant coming up.

1 Like

Spill the :beans: I can’t find any others.

I need to check when I have more time. But I thought she was on a couple.

Nope. Full circle. It’s a new character named Tracy Makeba.

3 Likes

Will have the spoilers up in a few minutes.

1 Like

We’ll find out in issue #2 based on the solicitation. If it is the new character (Tracy Makeba) on the cover it has a resemblance to ASM Vol. 5 #20 ComicXposure variant for Calypso. Curious why they would make them look so similar, maybe she is related to Calypso? It even has the half skull / mask on that cover that is on the cover of issue #2.

I realize they are both similar in appearance but their outfits are totally different.

MIDNIGHT SUNS 4 GAME VARIANT

DEADLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN 3 KLEIN VARIANT

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 27 WIJNGAARD ATTACK OF THE CLONES 20TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT

STRANGE ACADEMY: FINALS 3 CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE VARIANT

STRANGE ACADEMY: FINALS 3 DAVILA VARIANT

THUNDERBOLTS 5 CASELLI TRADING CARD VARIANT

X-TREME X-MEN 2 RUGG HOMAGE VARIANT

DARK WEB: X-MEN 2 BALDEON VARIANT

3 Likes

DOCTOR STRANGE: FALL SUNRISE 2

Solicit reads "Doctor Strange joins forces with an all-new set of mystical heroes! But the treacherous Knights of the Body mean to make corpses of them all! BEWARE! What fresh terror awaits our heroes in the masked city of Sanc Nistos? A red river runs through the barbed bowels of the Body Machine, and all we have to hold onto are fragments and fearful chances!

1st cover appearance ?

2 Likes

All this series covers remind me of the old school sandman covers. I dig it.

2 Likes

this series looks interesting and could be a good read

1 Like

SHE-HULK 9

from Jen Bartel’s newsletter: This issue features some relationship drama with Jen and Jack, and also introduces a pair of new villains (who have exposed themselves to gamma radiation in an effort to obtain superpowers, giving one of them a super enlarged head and the other a shrunken head, lol :scream:)!

4 Likes

Not sure when the foc is/was but this demonized cover for wakanda looks awesome.

1 Like

Scarlet Witch #1 is on FOC this week.

4 Likes

Always bet on the A cover. But sometimes, Tao does this and makes you skip the A cover:

9 Likes

And to top it off, Darcy Lewis makes her first Marvel Comics universe appearance in this book. So if you collect terribly annoying MCU firsts, stock up here.

2 Likes

with her having no powers, im not sure how much spec she has.

I’m a huge fan of Kat Dennings so this is a huge first for me. I’ll be picking up a copy for my pc.

1 Like