FOC Mega Topic

It is not.

It was a sarcastic joke lol

If Stan Lee created him it probably wouldā€™ve been Joe Kerr.

1 Like

thatā€™s Phel Starros.

Who is this?

Jannah

1 Like

wrong

@monopolyjackson
That was my first guess Sana, but she just didnā€™t have the dreadsā€¦
Would that be Jannah 1st cvr app?

1 Like

That character was dumb in TROS. Her Black Series 6ā€ figure was the biggest peg warmer. Iā€™m glad I now know what the cover is so I wonā€™t waste money on that character. Space horses on the outside of a ship in spaceā€¦ā€¦ blah.

2 Likes

DC has a secret cover on FOCā€¦

Batman: Beyond the White Knight #8 Sean Murphy variant

the 1:50 will also be this image

the cover will be revealed on February 13th

2 Likes

Have you seen any place to preorder? I noticed itā€™s not on TFAW and FOC is in a few days.

I canā€™t find this on COMIC HUB, only Sean Murphy Cover A. There is a 1:50 with an Image Comic Soon.

Ok, I can get on board with a character named Grudge. Kind of like these types are some sort of psyche elementals (Bane, Grudge, Schadenfreude, Greed,ā€¦)

2 Likes

What if itā€™s not a secret cover, but a cover that just says ā€œtop secret?ā€

Remember ā€œOn Sale Wednesdayā€ variants everyone thought were ā€œsecretā€ covers?

5 Likes

Those were lame.

5 Likes

Sadly a retailer told us there was going to be secret art on themā€¦ They were severely misinformed

I still think these were among the worst covers Iā€™ve ever seen. Somehow the ā€œKnull is Comingā€ and every blank cover ever felt appropriate, whereas the On Sale Wednesday series just screamed low effort. IMO.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wonā€™t even look twice if they lead with crap like that anymore. I still cannot believe they printed a comic cover like that, but I guess it establishes their IQ, perhaps? Or at least mine for falling for itā€¦

Anyone have their FOC picks ready for this week?

2 Likes

3 Likes