FOC Mega Topic

He took a step back with his character art in Harley. Weird jelly bean heads. No hate outside of that.

1 Like

I feel like Millar hasn’t written anything I’ve liked since, “Superior,” so I avoid his work.

I don’t think it’s optioned. I assume you are referring to the solicitation…

the creative team behind the smash-hit series Youth, soon to be a show on Amazon Prime!

… so I believe it is ‘Youth’ that will soon be an Amazon Prime show. That’s how I read it anyway.

Cover price is $3.99. There are multiple covers.

1 Like

These days it’s odd there is only 1 reg open order cover, especially for an optioned book. Usually it’s more like 1-6 covers
The Frison 1:75 is the one to get if you can get it for cheap…

1 Like

Nope, Forbes magazine

This marks Pires’ third creator-owned title to score a Hollywood deal after Youth (a comiXology Original in development as a series at AmazonAMZN +3%) and Wyrd (a Dark Horse-published offering in development as a series at FX, with Perry Mason ’s Matthew Rhys set to star in the titular role).

3 Likes

Thanks. Good to know.

Pires writes good stuff.

Spider-Man #7 Spoiler Variant

• according to KCC, “1st appearance of a new hero that writer Dan Slott has promoted as being significant and will appear on the cover of Spoiler Variant.”

I haven’t heard this before? Can anybody confirm if they also heard this or perhaps just KCC talking out of his ass again?

2 Likes

Slott tweeted about “tell your LCS to order this cover for you. You will thank me.” but I didn’t see any specific mention of a new hero.

EDIT: I guess Slott elaborated today.

4 Likes

Glad he clarified. I bought my one copy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spider-Man #7 (Top Secret Spoiler Variant) is still available at TFAW

1 Like

I’m just trying to figure out wtf describing something as Radiant Black meets DOT means.

2 Likes

Uh oh, sold out

2 Likes

One seller on ebay sold over 300 copies already

CHU effect.

As of last night we could have ordered an unlimited number of copies from NY Collector Cave (I had entered 10k, and it didn’t tell me I reached a limit like it normally does). Today it’s sold out.

Sold out other places that had copies last night too.

Let the FOMO begin…

foc was at 12pm last night, before that anyone could order any amount

1 Like

I get that the super secret insane OMG cover will apparently have this new character on the cover, but if the character appears and nobody opts for/or orders the other regular cover…maybe that is a sound book to secure as well?

2 Likes

Understood. Many stores have their own cutoff before that. Obviously Collector Cave must either enter their info late or have it automated/semi-automated to do it for them.

Those are the covers for the LOSERS who didn’t secure the spoiler cover!!

Ahahahhahahha!!!

2 Likes