FOC Mega Topic

I haven’t bought a BOOM! title since Eve I think…

2 Likes

I just bought a SiKtC 30 unlockable for cover!

3 Likes

anyone know when dark horse is going penguin starts ?

From what I can find it is tentatively this June.

for release in june or focs starting in june ?

Are Boom Studio Exclusives “open order”. I assumed there is some exclusivity to them. Anybody know?

no, most are 250-400 prinr runs

1 Like

Looks like 8th of May is the first FOC

I think they ship to Canada.

I tried it and there’s no option to select country other than United States. Went to their faq and it says they are disabling international shipping at this time.

I was just able to get all the way through checkout. They accepted Canada. I found it weird they were charging the HST at checkout… you don’t see that very often.

1 Like

I’ll try it again today to see if it works. Thanks

This is so weird, they updated their international shipping. Yesterday on their FAQ page they said they are disabling all international orders and were only shipping to the USA. Today they fixed it, thanks.

From Boom’s FAQ:

I’m an international customer and I’m interested in placing an order:

“At this time we are only able to sell to customers in Canada, UK, EU, Hong Kong, and Australia. All customers are responsible for both freight and customs/imports duties & taxes. We only ship with Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) - where Duties & Taxes are paid by the customer when heading through the online checkout. This method will help avoid additional fees and transit times.”

1 Like

STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVS JEDI QUEST ONE-SHOT CVR B

Has anyone seen the cover art for CVR B?

1 Like

Only the ‘not final art’
Is there something you want to tell us?

ROGUE STATE #1 Fourth Printing

GODKILLER FOR THOSE I LOVE I WILL SACRIFICE #2 Third Printing

SANDMAN UNIVERSE DEAD BOY DETECTIVES #5 (OF 6) CVR B ALEX ECKMAN-LAWN CARD STOCK VARIANT

IMPOSSIBLE TEAM UP (ONE SHOT) IMPOSSIBLE JONES AND CAPTAIN LIGHTNING CVR B KARL KESSEL 10 COPY UNLOCK VARIANT

STAR WARS #34 CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE VAR (In-store: 5/3/2023)

4 Likes

dont sleep on those 5th anniversary SOLO variants :sunglasses:

got pics?

EDIT: found it, nothing spectacular imo

I want the actual figure though…