FOC Mega Topic

NSFW !!!

@IbukiLord

Money Shot Comes Again #1 (Cover C - Polybag Flower)

Money Shot Comes Again #1 (Cover D - Polybag Patridge)

6 Likes

I had the flower preordered already, but i only saw a small portion of it on flower’s twitter. Where you get the full image? Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

got it from a retailer email

2 Likes

Anyone buying ?

DC SILENT TALES #1

1 Like

Its a print version of a web first series. With its high retail price thought it might be lightly ordered. Sounds like a fun read but i usually stay away from web first series.

2 Likes

SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN #30 1:100

I find this Lotay variant absolutely stunning. Sadly not many stores will order 100 copies of SIKTC so this will be a ghost.

2 Likes

“ghost”
lol. I think you mean only MCS, Midtown and the store variants guys will have it.

1 Like

Looks like Kayley Cuoco

3 Likes

Nah I think there will be plenty, I mean they keep pumping out exclusives for the series

Hopefully. I’m going to keep this on my watchlist and wait for people to forget about this a few months later. Hoping to grab it for cheap at that time.

1 Like

Uncanny Avengers #1 Alex Ross Homage Connecting Variant

6 Likes

https://www.cbr.com/alex-ross-jim-lee-x-men-uncanny-avengers/

1 Like

SOMEONE
is
SHILLING
the
PRICELINE

Doesn’t she always?

Well this kind of sucks for people who bought the 1:100. But possibly good for people who want to get their hands on this cool cover.

There’s a Boom Studios Foil Exclusive.

5 Likes

FANTASTIC! Thank you

$40 for an open order book?

Won’t ship out of the United States, so Canada is out. Bummer, thanks anyways.

It’s the BOOM! way
 nothing surprising here. It’s BOOM! acting like BOOM!

3 Likes

This is why I waited to buy the B cover which is a virgin. I didn’t want them to do a spot foil or something. I hate when I buy something and then they sell something better later. I basically wait on all boom books now.

1 Like