FOC Mega Topic

A distributor waiting to see the market price. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with this picture? And they call themselves discount comic book service?

2 Likes

Here you go. Collector Cave has the foil for 15% off cover. I’m guessing they’ll quickly change that price and probably cancel orders, but maybe it’s worth a shot.

2 Likes

I ordered two from collectors cave. Their shipping is cheap too.

1 Like

They excluded a book in my shipment this past week. And they won’t respond to my emails. Guess I have to pick up the phone.

I’m close enough to NYC that their media mail gets to me as fast as first class.

In for cancellation from DCBS

I received a notice that they were going to charge me more on shipping for a large order I placed because they deemed it for resale, but they never did.

Look at your orders. The difference will probably show up as a remaining balance

@Awakeintheashes Have you put out an article about P3 updates from Celebration 2023? I need to catch up.

DCBS cancelled Venom #3 the 1st Knull on me then sent an entire shipment of 40+ damaged books that didn’t happen in transit and wouldn’t take any responsibility. I don’t use them any more

Did they give a reason? Was it more than 10?

It was a single issue PX variant. I don’t remember the reason

That would be @Artist_Formerly_Known_as_DW or @Im_super_into_that

My Star Wars knowledge, so far, has only been shared with my family and coworkers as they feign interest. Maybe someday I will channel it into something more productive.

1 Like

@Venomismypassion P3?

Back when I used MCS exclusively they knew full well I was a reseller since they had my tax ID and never up charged the shipping or denied my FOC orders.

Phase 3 maybe?

Phase 3

Phase 3 news was pretty scant honestly.

Basically, Phase III will start November 2023 with a novel and it will be the “Trials of the Jedi.” There was a teaser poster:

Cavan Scott’s High Republic comic continues with a new #1 which releases December 2023. A new Viz Manga cover and interiors were shared, but given the blue border, pretty sure this is a Phase II Manga:

Apart from that, Vernestra Rwoh is in The Acolyte.

4 Likes

Don’t know why but I love the name of this book. :rofl:

2 Likes

There are a number of sellers on eBay giving low prices on Incredible Hulk 181 Facsimile Foil.

I am getting mine from my LCS. The reason is no one seems to be sure of the price. I just cannot see all of these sellers taking a loss.

DCBS just raised their price to $8.99.

Collector Cave is now at $3.99. I haven’t ordered from them before but hopefully they’ll honor it.

EDIT: do they automatically bag/board comics or did I miss that completely before checking out? D’oh.