FOC Mega Topic

I love it!!
I just got back from jogging and some dog was not cleaned up after.
Guess what I ended up doing? Should be good

1 Like

How heavy are you guys going on the Hulk 181 foil?

Iā€™ll grab 1 or 2 for my personal collection, maybe one day Iā€™ll get the real thing

1 Like

They bag/board all orders. No worries there.

2 Likes

Likely 3 or 4 pre FOC, which I think may actually be next week for the foil?? Not 100% positive on that.

3 Likes

I grabbed 3ā€¦

Grabbing 3 to 5 copies of each, mainly for my PC.

Iā€™ll probably get about 10 and toss them in a short box and hopefully in a year or two theyā€™ll at least hit $100-125 in a 9.8.

Iā€™ve sold a few 9.8 ASM 129 facsimiles from this past year for a tad under $100. Who knows where the market will be then.

1 Like

Incredible Hulk #181 Facsimile Edition New Ptg - Regular at TFAW, Foil not posted yetā€¦ probably in another week or so since the FOC is May 28th. Still plenty of timeā€¦ these are going to be so easy to get, even if they bump the price on the coverā€¦ retailers gonna act like children in a candy shop and canā€™t help themselvesā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t forget, Wolverineā€™s first true appearance facsimile comes out a week prior to the overprinted #181ā€¦

Incredible Hulk #180 Facsimile Edition New Ptg

:wink:

3 Likes

My Manā€¦ Iā€™m a devout Hulk180/ASM 299/ XMEN Ann 14 believer

4 Likes

I was with you till the last one. I just think Uncanny 266 is a better first for Gambit.

Fair enough. ā€œEnter Gambitā€ does look better and him on the cover solidifies it. Iā€™m hoping for a comic con panel one day where Marvel editor in Chief comes out and makes an official statement lol

Yeah, I donā€™t have a logical argument for it beyond, ā€œIt looks cool,ā€ and I just feel that it is the first, as odd as that sounds.

All three of those books win out because of the cover. The demand for 1st cover 1st full is so much higher than 1st cameo.

Nah X-Men annual 14 is for sure the book for gambit. Heā€™s on like 13 panels/pages, speaks, and is literally named along with being released first. I will die on this hill. No shot you can call this a cameo. If it is then literally any other ā€˜cameoā€™ doesnā€™t even count ala Punchline or any other shadow.

5 Likes

This is why we need to change our terms used and just call them first appearance, second appearanceā€¦ first cover appearanceā€¦ no one defines what a cameo truly is, itā€™s just a way now for poeple to describe the appearance to try and control which one is the most desirable, etc. Letā€™s start calling them as they truly are, simply appearances and which one it is. :wink:

1 Like

Weā€™d also need a word for printing out of order appearance too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shops are sure pushing that Void Rivals book and saying the ā€œbig surpriseā€ is crazy, blah, blah, blah and they had a retailer call about it/know what it is?

Has to be someone out there that can spill the beansā€¦come onā€¦letā€™s hear it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just time line crudā€¦ first appearance is by published/release date.