FOC Mega Topic

I backed the Kickstarter. Issue 1 was amazing. 2 was alright. It’s John Wick with a dog hero. You get exactly what you sign up for

I love animals including dogs. Just not a fan of the wick movies.

Good lookin out. I’m gonna be a sucker for any exclusives for this book that also benefit dog charities. I hope there’s more coming.

When I first saw the trailer for the first Wick movie… I was like… meh. Then I watched it and I was like… oh man, I love a good revenge movie (that’s how I see the movie because everything is set in motion all because his dog was killed). It’s just good cheesy action entertainment for me and that’s why I like it cause I’d do a John Wick too if someone broke into my house and killed the dog that was my loved one’s final gift to me…

3 Likes

This is a great post! I went in for a CBCS graded copy with all (3) signatures and remark by Trish Forstner. $94 total.

I mean, how adorable is that cover? And a donation that includes veterans and dogs? And a slight bonus of it being limited (that’s the collector in me)? Oh, and supporting a small press (Source Point). It’s a no-brainer for me in this case.

I’ve bought $94+ of drek speculation in the last year - this is NOT that!

Thank you again for the link!

1 Like

On FOC 9-20 Moonknight 1 3rd print

2 Likes
1 Like

There are a couple more Marvel books on FOC this week for Halloween Comicfest, including Daredevil, Hawkeye, and Miles Morales:

Probably since Halloween Comicfest was cancelled…

Yeah, that’s the assumption I made in the article ^.

What’s interesting (at least to me) is that the High Republic issue looks to be all new. Not a reprint.

3 Likes

know any place that has them for preorder

hopefully @faele will get them up on the villaingaming.com FOC page. (hint, hint)

1 Like

I need to find where they are. I just updated it this morning and must have deleted them out of the file for some reason.

I’ll check when I get home.

1 Like

nice, i assume there sold in packs like fcbd books, but id buy a few packs if you list them

1 Like

If you have to order them in batches like FCBD, maybe list a pack of all of them as a bundle? I;d be in for a set or 2

1 Like

FOC 9-20

Dark Ages #1 2nd print

1 Like

Moonknight Dell Otto 1:25 #4

3 Likes

It’s okay but I expect better from Otto… just isn’t his best work if you ask me.

3 Likes

Shang Chi #5 1:50 Cho variant

I put them up, just search “Halloween” :slight_smile:

Also, the 2nd print variants posted here are also up. Sadly, books from this week are not up yet as they just arrived a few minutes ago.

4 Likes