FOC Mega Topic

I appreciate all you do for us – especially the impeccable packaging in our orders. Have yet to have a book come in less than perfect

2 Likes

No ! Too many prints ! Moon Knight saturation !

Can I get these on Tfaw or what’s the best place?

@faele has them up on Villain Gaming!

1 Like

Never too much Moon Knight! Never!

1 Like

I love him too ! but see Harley, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Miles, Wolverine, etc. … they are being done to death ! The art suffers and the stories suck after awhile.

They are rebooting Moon Knight again - he should be carefully cultivated like Snyder Batman, and Quesada Daredevil - focus on the story !

1 Like

Just read the PDF of issue 3 which finishes the 1st story arc. I am SOOOO glad I backed this Kickstarter and can’t wait for the regular issues to come out. Definitely one that will have the general comic community talking. Complete over-the-top bonkers action from start to finish.

I’ll be definitely ordering all the covers and trying to keep a complete collection, much like I did for Stray Dogs.

2 Likes

FOC variant

1 Like
1 Like

Any other retailers have the High Republic Halloween issue available for order? $16 for shipping 10 books is a bit steep.

how much do they cost retailers is my question, the fcbd books are like .25 each to stores i think

Its tough to gauge shipping, and that 10 book count is right in the middle of an express envelope vs a box. We don’t have enough business to offer the calculated shipping option (requires a large monthly investment ~$500 a month). You will notice that if you go up to 20 books, the shipping stays about the same.

Ultimate goal would be to provide the calculated shipping, with our discounts we get for volume, pass that along to the customer with just the cost of shipping supplies (which we’ve gotten down to just under $2 or so).

Books cost .25 each not including shipping / handling, and we have them at $1 each. We are only offering this because people were interested in purchasing multiple copies, normally I just buy some and give them away to the kids in the neighborhood / family / friends / etc.

Let me know if there are any other questions and I’ll be happy to answer them. We don’t have any secrets over here.

4 Likes

do they come in packs?
how many per pack?
would you sell packs without bag and board to lower are costs?
looking to buy for trick or treaters

As far as I know they do not come in packs. The only thing I can see is that they come in cases of 240 per case. I’m just not in the position to sort through 1000’s of $.25 comic books. Again, I don’t normally offer this (I did not sell FCBD issues, just gave them away as they are meant to be). Even without bag and board, to ensure proper shipping and reduce damages, we have to handle each one, and that time is money (or time with my family which is priceless :wink: ).

Sorry guys, this is the best I can do. Let me know if you need anything else :wink:

4 Likes

thanks for quick reply

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out. I saw some store variants that I like but I still refrained from buying them. I hope there are open variants when it releases.

I’ll take the bet! Bring on the High Republic #1 reprints!

I see the individual issues but no packs? Am I looking wrong?

Yeah they don’t come in packs, so just order as many as you want :wink:

Unless you want a 240 ct case, then we can work something out and I won’t even open it lol.

1 Like

Dont pay attention to the generic HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA listings…

Charles Soule and Luke Ross must be the busiest people at Marvel…

But yea, I think all of these books are reprints. Marvel Halloween Comic Book Extravaganza announced - The Beat