FOC Mega Topic

Superman 2023 Annual Jock variant

Knight Terrors #3 1:25 variant

6 Likes

ALPHA FLIGHT 1 ARTHUR ADAMS 1:50 VARIANT

DWELLINGS #1 CVR E INC 1:10 INC JAY STEPHENS VARIANT

Crazy eyes all over the place! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who is the female Symbiote on the CHEW CVR?

She-Venom
 Anna Weying

2 Likes

@monopolyjackson mentioned this one, but looks to be a cool series:

Dwellings #1 (of 3) (Cover A - Stephens)

SHOCK! TERROR! FUN! SATURDAY MORNING MEETS THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT IN AN ALL-NEW, BI-MONTHLY LIMITED SERIES PRESENTED IN PRESTIGE FORMAT, 72-PAGE CHAPTERS WITH TWO COMPLETE TALES IN EACH ISSUE! Welcome to Elwich - an oasis of American perfection, where the schools overflow with cheery-eyed children, lovingly adorned homes line the historic boulevards 
 and only the crows can see the deep, festering rot that lurks beneath the pristine surface. Murder. Demonology. Possession. Obsession. Elwich has them all on offer-and behind every DWELLING awaits a horrifying new story to be told!

Dwellings #1 (of 3) (Cover D - Level)

Cool Covers on Godzilla books end up doing well so

Godzilla Rivals vs. Spacegodzilla #1 (Cover B - Ziritt)

1 Like

KNIGHT TERRORS CATWOMAN #2 (OF 2) CVR B TULA LOTAY CARD STOCK VARIANT

KNIGHT TERRORS CATWOMAN #2 (OF 2) CVR D INC 1:25 DANI CARD STOCK VARIANT

2 Likes

Lotay cover is an honorable mention in my FOC picks this week.

1 Like

Huge step up from the #1 covers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The 1:25 is cool. I like the style.

2 Likes

Dwellings #1 2nd print
FOC is
tomorrow ?

1 Like

Weird? :man_shrugging: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I went back and picked up the 1st series. It’s a fun little read. Think Richie Rich does real horror. The retro ads inside are entertaining too. Reminds me a lot of the Archie horror stuff just with a Harvey twist.

2nd printings of the 1st series are still available on the publisher’s website.

1 Like

G’Nort’s Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 1:25 Lobos variant

Knight Terrors: Angel Breaker #2 1:25 variant

3 Likes

“Each copy of G’nort’s Illustrated Swimsuit Edition features a randomly inserted centerfold, distributed in equal quantities: Poison Ivy by Jen Bartel, Nightwing and Barbara Gordon by Jorge JimĂ©nez and Alejandro SĂĄnchez, and G’nort himself, by Simon Bisley!”

2 Likes

I cannot wait for the G’nort centerfold

3 Likes

@IbukiLord

Some nice Red Sonja 3 covers coming up including a Middleton variant. I like this one the best by Parillo. I don’t normally buy sexy girl covers but I’m getting this one for my pc.

5 Likes

Some great cover art for the series. I have the Parillo, Middleton and Cho pre-ordered for issue 3 and hopong to get the 1:30 Middleton Bloody variant as well.

I think this cover was just released, as I don’t recall seeing it when I was putting together my FOC article.

Would have made my list if I seen it.

1 Like

thats been out for awhile