FOC Mega Topic

Yup. It’s been out for a long while.

Ok. It didn’t show up on Lunar’s FOC until yesterday.

Its ok, things will be missed.

I’m not sure if Previews had the cover as I didn’t have an account to view DC books. Just signed up for one, so can see them now.

But does Previews get their own photos from DC, or do they go through Lunar?

I’m not sure exactly how that relationship works.

Actually, doesn’t show up under DC. (???)

I’m so confused…

Previews is Diamond. Since Lunar is now the primary distributor for DC comics, I’d imagine Lunar gets the images first, Diamond gets them from Lunar.

Yeah, but I’m talking about the images. And it must be that not all books are offered by Diamond/Previews as I don’t see G’Nort on the Previews FOC list under DC.

That’s what I said, Lunar gets the images from DC, Diamond likely gets them from Lunar. I’d imagine if they’re not always provided at the same time or not available, someone is dropping the ball in updating. Seems very tedious when cover art isn’t available all at the same time for all titles.

1 Like

BATMAN CATWOMAN THE GOTHAM WAR BATTLE LINES #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR H INC 1:100 JOE QUESADA CARD STOCK VARIANT

Two in the stink, one in the pink…

2 Likes

I don’t get why publishers keep thinking these B&W incentives are incenting anyone.

I once found about 10 copies of various 1:100 B&W incentives in $1 bins…picked them up thinking i could make a decent profit…took a few years to sell them for $10….some I even gave away.

7 Likes

CONAN BARBARIAN #2 CVR E PARENT

CONAN BARBARIAN #2 CVR D GIST RETRO VARIANT

2 Likes

Gist, man. Guy does great work.

His whole style is like retro, gold key Solar/Star Trek/Turok/Space Family Robinson…

4 Likes

George Wilson, I think?

There are a few Gist covers up for FOC this week…unfortunately the best may be a 1:50 incentive…

1 Like

For real! There are only handful of artists that their line art still looks good, doesn’t feel unfinished, and worth the price.

1 Like

Collecting the Infinity Comics series from the Marvel Unlimited app!

Anyone have the marvel unlimited app and has read this book (@agentpoyo )? Any notable firsts?

1 Like

Might have been mentioned but the Gist Conan isa homage/nod to Jusko.
Jusko was very appreciative of it too.

3 Likes

ALICE NEVER AFTER #2 (OF 5) CVR E FOC REVEAL (MR)

yup, thats Adam Hughes…

9 Likes

Adam Hughes

Looks like the bat penis is back on the Noir cover? Batman Gargoyle of Gotham 1 …

1 Like

Am i allowed to say penis?:sunglasses:

It is allowed.