FOC Mega Topic

I LOVE Hush, now Shush :joy:

1 Like

Does Shush stand for She-Hush?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looking forward to the first app of Man-She-Hulk. Itā€™s the male version of the female version of the male version of Hulk.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s called Progressive Hulk or maybe They Hulk

3 Likes

Iā€™m always irritated by the ā€œshe-ā€ version of male characters. I get that when most of these were created, they were created by men for boys. But, do we really need to call her She-Hulk in 2023? I appreciated that the TV show repeatedly hit on this topic.

I mean, wouldnā€™t it be annoying as hell to have a new character called He-Elektra? Although, Iā€™m sure someone is going to reply with the exact date and comic where He-Elektra actually first appeared. :joy:

Sorry. Veering this thread way off topic. FOC mega topicā€¦ go!

3 Likes

Itā€™s better than ā€œHe-manā€ā€¦ like wtf kind of name is that ?? So heā€™s a man ā€¦called ā€œHe-manā€ā€¦

might as well call him ā€œMan-manā€ā€¦

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

He-man might be the dumbest name of all time.

4 Likes

When we were young tots, we donā€™t realize how dopey things can be, including character names.
We just end up loving them.
As we grow up we realize how dumb; but it just doesnā€™t matter - because we remember how much we loved (and still do love) them.

All that said, it does seem to be getting dumber and dumber within the last several years.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just crazy talk! Surely it would beā€¦ Helektra. :wink:

2 Likes

At least when they come up with She-Ra it made senseā€¦

And before he was he-manā€¦he was He-Roā€¦

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

In all seriousness, it would be cool to see more nonbinary characters in comics. I can only think of maybe one individual from DC a few years ago and zero Marvel ones come to mind besides the obvious cop-out of shapeshifters.

There is Aerie from Suicide Squad and then Alysia Yeoh. I think one of the Speedsters is too.

9 Likes

I love it! Ouroboros should be the official logo of some mindsets

Aerie! Thatā€™s who I was thinking of.

Thatā€™s Raphael bro

1 Like

who is actually pre ordering both of the sound effects jla godzilla kong variants ?
the $15 cover price ones

2 Likes

Would you judge me if I said they actually excited me and seemed fun?

2 Likes

This looks really interesting. New Tynion horror title coming November.

4 Likes