FOC Mega Topic

UNCANNY AVENGERS 3 NICK BRADSHAW CONNECTING VARIANT A & B

sa

Kind of weird. Looks like Giant Man just shit them out…

4 Likes

Mixed in with the comics on FOC this week…

1 Like

…or get the black logo one

I only wear fitted caps though, I do not like snapbacks, they did fitted I would consider, I do like the logo

1 Like

1 Like

You stay fitted, New Era committed.

1 Like

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 36 1:25 VARIANT

BOOBIES !!!

UNCANNY AVENGERS 3 1:50 VARIANT

1 Like

arg $20 dynamite foils are tempting

Right now, there’s Jess Chambers (Kid Quick), Jules Jourdain (Circuit Breaker), Xanthe (Spirit World book), Nia Nal (Dreamer) currently on dc books

1 Like

Anyone know why Star Wars Hyperspace #10 is showing as sold out at TFAW? They show the correct FOC date.

It is odd. I have been trying to figure that out for the last few days. That comic is hard to find and order at other stores as well.

This book has been pushed a few times. Likely messed up their algorithm, where ordering closed based on the first FOC and whatever extras the algorithm orders got scooped up since then.

They’ve locked up books on me where FOC was pushed and I tried to argue FOC hadn’t passed yet…and they don’t care.

1 Like

Looking ahead, FOC is also very weak this week. The weakest I’ve seen it other than when DC or Marvel skip the week (holiday week or whatever).

Other than Hyperspace Stories, anyone else see anything noteworthy?

1 Like

The sickness 3, seems to be a little heat on this series

Its supposed to be 1st full apperance of the Bad Batch from Disney show.

1 Like

Tfaw is funny on hot books. Sometimes they have them before pre-order and sometimes they don’t.

The It’s Jeff Zullo Variant is on my short list… love the cover.

5 Likes

That is a great cover. Thanks for posting.

SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN #34 CVR E FOC REVEAL VARIANT

EM GIST variant

NEGADUCK #2 CVR J FOC FORSTNER NEGATIVE SPACE VARIANT

1 Like

Gist doing SIKtC? That cover is pretty freaky.