FOC Mega Topic

ALICE NEVER AFTER #4 (OF 5) CVR E FOC REVEAL VARIANT

TULA LOTAY VARIANT

Anyone buying the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin #1-5 (Reissue) Covers ?

aka…6th printing ?

X-MEN 28 MIGUEL MERCADO CYCLOPS VARIANT

3 Likes

ACTION COMICS #1058 CVR C CARLA COHEN CARD STOCK VARIANT

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

FLASH #2 CVR B MIKE DEODATO JR CARD STOCK VARIANT

1st appearance of The Stillness

UNDEAD EVIL #1 (OF 4) CVR D BEN OLSEN VIRGIN VARIANT

:fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Cohen cover is nice. I like the Lotay.

2 Likes

She does great work, but I’m not a fan of the “boring stare”.

Like, swing your arms or something!!

Gonna start doing my quick picks and maybe some non-picks here in the FOC Mega Topic…

White Widow #1 could be a worthy pickup. I think Marvel wants to go in directions to expand their characters and this is the perfect character to expand on Black Widow and female heroes. I’m hoping for just an interesting read to be honest.

First appearance was in Marvel Knights: Wave 2 Sketchbook #1 (1998) which is still an affordable book. But I think most go after Inhumans #5 from 1999 as first appearance (brief), but still a very affordable book as well.

White Widow #1 (Artgerm Variant) - For you Artgerm fans.
White Widow #1 (Tbd Artist Monthly Program Variant)
White Widow #1 (Leirix White Widow Variant)
White Widow #1 ((Retailer 25 Copy Incentive Variant) Adam Hughes Hidden Gem Variant) - Lots of AH! fans out there will be chasing this one!
White Widow #1 ((Retailer 50 Copy Incentive Variant) Leirix White Widow Variant)
White Widow #1 ((Retailer 100 Copy Incentive Variant) Artgerm Variant)

White Widow #1

The other Marvel book is Ultimate Universe #1. Lots of Hickman fans out there. For me he’s hit or miss but normally on target story wise.

Ultimate Universe #1 (Ben Harvey Ultimate Thor Variant)
Ultimate Universe #1 (Stefano Caselli Variant)
Ultimate Universe #1 ((Retailer 25 Copy Incentive Variant) Leinil Yu Variant)
Ultimate Universe #1 ((Retailer 50 Copy Incentive Variant) Ultimate Thor Vir Variant)
Ultimate Universe #1 ((Retailer 100 Copy Incentive Variant) Stefano Caselli Vir Variant)

Ultimate Universe #1

Edenwood #1 (Cover A - Daniel) might be good. Big fan of Tony Daniel’s artwork. So the story has to be top notch to keep me reading…

Edenwood #1 (Cover A - Daniel)

The next two are for the cover art… Ice Cream Man #37 (Cover B - Langridge)

Ice Cream Man #37 (Cover B - Langridge)

Usagi Yojimbo: Ice and Snow #2 (Jared Cullum Variant Cover)

Usagi Yojimbo: Ice and Snow #2 (Jared Cullum Variant Cover)

This next one sounds special… because the premise and plot sounds so familiar to me. Oh that’s right, sounds like Walking Dead in how the story starts off! I’m not impressed and I haven’t even read it yet. This book better take a drastic turn to originality if it’s going to survive…

Almost Dead #1 (Cover A - Tyler Kirkham)

"After having an accident on her way home to visit her family, Sara Walker awakens to find that the world has changed. Now she must travel up the Eastern Seaboard, using suppressed survival skills she learned as a child, in hopes of reuniting with her loved ones in the midst of a viral pandemic that has turned humans into monsters… "

Even the cover reminds me of a Walking Dead cover…

Almost Dead #1 (Cover A - Tyler Kirkham)

3 Likes

Forgot these too, for the cover art:

Detective Comics #1075 (Cover B - Kelley Jones Card Stock Variant) - Love Kelley Jones work!

And who doesn’t like Los Muertos artwork… with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ongoing #145 (Cover F - Dia De Los Muertos) doing it in style!

1 Like

FOC Pick of the week…

1 Like

Im waiting on the 3rs printing, its Boom afterall.

1 Like

Don’t you mean “3rd Knitting?” It is a hat after all.

I’ll see myself out…

7 Likes

It looks like they are doing one for each of the turtles so be on the look out for the rest if you want a set…which I do now.

10 new variant covers showcasing new spidey suits. I’m just going to leave these here.

nope

That monkey suit don’t do anything for you? :laughing:

Would have been fun if there wasn’t 10 of them.

Batman/Catwoman: The Gotham War: Scorched Earth Lim variant

Foil version

SUPERGIRL SPECIAL WILL JACK VARIANT

Foil version

1 Like

Wonder woman’s daughter Trinity gets new one shot in January

2 Likes

Looks like it could be her first cover appearance while not standing on a rock, for those who collect that kind of thing. :smile:

Wonder Woman 800

Wonder Woman 1

4 Likes

ww 800 2nd ptg ratio is still 100 raw

Give it 20 years and cvr k will be worth something

New Punisher Joe Garrison.

1 Like