FOC Mega Topic

Confirmed. Sukesha Ray (šŸ£Sushi) (@sukesharay) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos

5 Likes

Oh my - Oh my oh my oh my. Wowza
Sorry I said anything even remotely negative about her art. I love it!! LOL

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised they put her first work as a 1:50 incentive. I wonder if they pay her less because of how many they will make, thus not a big investment on DCā€™s part until she creates a following. If she creates some buzz itā€™ll be an expensive cover on the after market.

Sheā€™s had some big booths at Mega Con and NYCC in the past.

Not sure her style fits Marvel and DC. The cover doesnā€™t seem to reflect her usual style of anime (she seems to draw more big boobs and big butts than big heads). But I can see her working for independents as a cover artist.

Interesting. Weā€™ll have to track and see where she goes from here.

2 Likes

Titans Beast World Tour Gotham #1 (Cover B - Guillem March Card Stock Variant)
Hulk Harley?

3 Likes

Art is in the eye of the beholder.

The more I say it; the more I believe it.

2 Likes

how many boxes this book going to check?

2 Likes

Is that the Peeper? Would have a P on her chest.

Thepeeper

I check FOC every Tuesā€¦ Most covers arenā€™t updated yetā€¦ but seen a few that look nice. Iā€™m grabbing all the Spider-Man related incentivesā€¦

2 Likes

Liking these ski coversā€¦

Sentry #1 character designs

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/sentry-jason-loo-luigi-zagaria-powers-new-hands

1 Like

Thatā€™s a different website bro

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be variant of Sentry?

1 Like

Iā€™m generally a fan of JTC negative space covers. Theyā€™ve been played out, but I still pick up the good ones. Iā€™ve been waiting to see what his cover is for Spider-Gwen: Smash #1. Itā€™s now past FOC, and the cover still isnā€™t revealed. If itā€™s Spider-Gwen on bold pink or black or white cover, that could be a REALLY good one. Anyone find a pic of this cover?

1 Like

I think JTC posted them. The spider-boy isnā€™t particularly good but let me see if I can find the Gwen. JTC and I actually had a good conversation about me not liking the upcoming spoderboy and him explaining how hard it was to do with the color scheme of the suit.

1 Like

Ordered 3 blind. Building a spider negative set but I definitely feel this got over looked because no image revealed

1 Like

Same here, dude. Iā€™m really hoping this cover turns out to be a good one.

1 Like

Thats the one. I said I thought it would have been better as red instead of blue, he mentioned it would either be headless or bodiless.

1 Like

I wish the pose was different at least