FOC Mega Topic

Image and Boom do new interesting stuff. If you like the same thing over and over again, you’ll be happy to know ANOTHER Spider-Verse mini is on the way, featuring super imaginative NEW characters like Spider-Cyclops!

4 Likes

Marvel = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

@IbukiLord

GREEN ARROW #6 (OF 12) CVR D INC 1:25 HOMARE CARD STOCK VARIANT

1 Like

BIRDS OF PREY UNCOVERED #1 SZERDY VARIANT

1:50 VARIANT

why are we getting a pin up book for birds ?
they need to make a because you demanded it variant

1 Like

Smh… Another perv cover

5 Likes

I have tattoos. I like girls with tattoos. Don’t understand why they are doing variants with girls who don’t have tattoos being tattooed.

4 Likes

what do we do in a world of perv…(of etc…) we eat that sxxx up. Number don’t lie. So much for great story telling and great art. In the word of Austin Power’s “Yeah baby Yeah”

1 Like

That is weird

1 Like

Yeah. Not sure what drives these “book if cover art.”

Boring!!!

HARLEY QUINN #36 CVR B JENNY FRISON CARD STOCK VAR

1 Like

Interesting they went with a Lolita homage (1967 movie poster with hair similar to the 1990’s version)

Didn’t realize it was a homage, thought it was striking and one of my favorite Frisson covers. Been picking up a lot of Frisson lately. Good thing about this is that it will be card stock so the colors will be striking and will look great, especially with DC’s minimal trade dress.

Not a direct swipe but…

here is the poster, There was a scene in the movie that she may have homaged.

1 Like

Grabbed one today for $10, now to just wait for the World War V cover to become available. Really hope DC use this artist more.

1 Like

The Savage Sword of Conan will return to its original black-and-white, magazine-sized format!

Joe Jusko cover

7 Likes

That’s cool.

That is a nice dose of nostalgia to return to that form!

:laughing:

IMG_6765

Ah Zabenyaaaaaaaa….!!!

1 Like