FOC Mega Topic

Biker Mice From Mars #1 sells well on eBay. Could see this catching some interest among those fans, especially if they don’t make it to a shop regularly or their shop doesn’t carry much Oni stuff.

1 Like

I have a really nice #1 (Marvel) newsstand. Might be time to let it go.

1 Like

So marvel switched from the white trade dress cover for issue 3? I need to tell my shop to save me the right one.

It looks fun so I’m down to try a new little universe.

1 Like

anyone doing this

1 Like

I thought about it. Some stores are selling the bundle under $70.

But, I really dont care about the toy. Are the covers that come in this bundle exclusives ?

Curious if that is Knull on cover A of Kid Venom… I’m a big fan of Knull and I’ll gobble up any story involving him! I hope Marvel is trying to keep him relevant

1 Like

That makes me think of Donny Cates and whether or not he’ll eventually return to writing Venom books. That car accident he was in really f-Ed up his life. Hope he’s able to fully recover. Knull was his creation as far as I understand.

Yeah I heard the accident was awful. He’s one of my favorite writers and I’m hoping he’ll make his way back to Marvel after his recovery. Also, yeah Knull is his creation and from what I’ve seen, he’s the best at writing that character.

1 Like

And as a supplement to D-Rog’s

4 Likes

It’s not cover A and probably won’t catch any heat, but this cover is pretty nice.

4 Likes

That is a dope Mundo cover

2 Likes

Im seeing a pattern… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. They are doing Blood Hunt as well as doing homage vampire covers.

1 Like

Blood Hunt Red Bands are getting lots of subscriptions so far. I have a quote out for a bundle on the regular Blood Hunt title and everything it offers, 7 open orders and 4 ratio’s but it’s not locked down for ordering yet. Red Bands are being treated as a separate title and not part of the qualifiers for ratios.

1 Like

I think I’m sitting Blood Hunt out, I haven’t seen or read anything compelling to make me interested in it.

4 Likes

Good move

Marvel event series have been piss poor ever since Civil War 2

2 Likes

The last marvel event that I bought and was excited about was Acts of Vengeance…the original one.

It wasn’t on my radar at all until my 3 biggest spenders all signed up for the Red Band’s the same day the other day, two of them getting multiple copies of Red Bands and one wants every cover for the regular Blood Hunt, another is pricing the bundle with Ratio’s up to 200 qty. It’s looking like the two Blood Hunt #1’s may hit over $700 in sales before FOC even gets here.

It’s a level of interest so far I almost never see until after the shipments arrive and it’s too late.

2 Likes