FOC Mega Topic

Wait, what…?

Tedward has got to be sweating like a horse in jeans and jacket in Florida/Hawaii/LA/wherever this is.

1 Like

Did you catch the last minute glow in the dark jump thru some hoops to qualify for cover?
Search - Lunar Distribution

I can’t remember if I mentioned it already but I expect some people are going to be trying to get $75 for it, others are going to be at cover price.

Order Notes: Any store that matches or exceeds 100% of their Feral #1 open to order cover orders, (0124IM195, 0124IM196, 0124IM197) with their orders of Feral #2 open to order covers, (0224IM270, 0224IM271), or orders 75 copies of Feral #2 open to order covers, (0224IM270, 0224IM271), will unlock unlimited orders of the Glow in the Dark cover

2 Likes

Some people are fishing on Ebay but no takers…

Tedward comics are hilarious. I discovered him because the creator of that comic often collaborates with Simon Hanselmann. Another creator I’m a big fan of.

Hanselmann, I dig. I have not heard of Tedward (the comic posted, above) I’ll try to check it out.

better hope they dont use the same company as they did with Geiger 1 glows (vol1)
they are flaking and fallng apart like the polybag of some dc combo packs

Looks like the Santos Sisters with him.

NEW MUTANTS #98 FACSIMILE EDITION INHYUK LEE 1:25 VARIANT

1 Like

Nope

3 Likes

Move over Man-Bear-Pig…

Actually, this book may be interesting.

2 Likes

PRH FOC list

365 Days to the Wedding Vol. 3
A-DO 2
Adventure Time: Amazing and Awesome Coloring Book
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 [BH]
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 CHRIS SAMNEE VARIANT [BH]
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 GIADA PERISSINOTTO DISNEY WHAT IF? BLACK AND WHITE VARIAN T [BH]
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 GIADA PERISSINOTTO DISNEY WHAT IF? VARIANT [BH]
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 LUCAS WERNECK STORMBREAKERS VARIANT [BH]
American Girl Little Golden Book Favorites (American Girl)
Anyway, I’m Falling In Love With You. 2
Anzu and the Realm of Darkness
Anzu and the Realm of Darkness
AVENGERS #14 [BH]
AVENGERS #14 CHRIS BACHALO VARIANT [BH]
AVENGERS #14 FEDERICO VICENTINI STORMBREAKERS VARIANT [BH]
AVENGERS #14 INHYUK LEE BLACK COSTUME VARIANT [BH]
BLOOD HUNTERS #1 [BH]
BLOOD HUNTERS #1 BLOOD RED BLANK VARIANT [BH]
BLOOD HUNTERS #1 DECLAN SHALVEY BOOK COVER VARIANT [BH]
Borealis
Breathe
Breathe
CANDY AND CIGARETTES Vol. 8
Canto Volume 2: The Hollow Men
CAPTAIN AMERICA #9
CAPTAIN AMERICA #9 LEINIL YU BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
CAPTAIN AMERICA #9 MIKE HAWTHORNE VARIANT
CAPTAIN AMERICA MODERN ERA EPIC COLLECTION: THE WINTER SOLDIER
CAPTAIN MARVEL #8
CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 CORY SMITH VARIANT
CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 SERGIO DAVILA BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
Captain Momo’s Secret Base Volume 1
Carmilla Volume 2: The Last Vampire Hunter
Circle of Life (Disney The Lion King)
Curveball
Curveball
DAREDEVIL #9
DAREDEVIL #9 CHRIS ALLEN STORMBREAKERS VARIANT
DAREDEVIL #9 JONBOY MEYERS BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
DAREDEVIL #9 MAHMUD ASRAR VARIANT
DC Batman: The Joker’s Parade (Funko Pop!)
DEADPOOL #2
DEADPOOL #2 DECLAN SHALVEY VARIANT
DEADPOOL #2 IBAN COELLO DESIGN VARIANT
DEADPOOL #2 JAVIER GARRON BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
DEADPOOL #2 MARK BROOKS VARIANT
DEADPOOL #2 ROB LIEFELD VARIANT
DEADPOOL #2 SEAN GALLOWAY SATURDAY MORNING CONNECTING VARIANT
DOCTOR STRANGE #15 [BH]
DOCTOR STRANGE #15 KEN LASHLEY BLACK COSTUME VARIANT [BH]
DOCTOR STRANGE #15 LEE GARBETT VARIANT [BH]
Dr. Seuss Graphic Novel: Cat Out of Water
DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT #1 [BH]
DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT #1 BLOOD RED BLANK VARIANT [BH]
DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT #1 MATEUS MANHANINI VARIANT [BH]
Drifting Dragons 16
EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 KAARE ANDREWS RATIO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 TODD NAUCK 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
F is for Friends: An Alphabet Book (Funko Pop!)
FANTASTIC FOUR #20
FANTASTIC FOUR #20 GREG AND TIM HILDEBRANDT THE THING MARVEL MASTERPIECES III VA RIANT
FANTASTIC FOUR #20 GREG AND TIM HILDEBRANDT THE THING MARVEL MASTERPIECES III VI RGIN VARIANT
FANTASTIC FOUR #20 ROD REIS BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
Fire Force Omnibus 10 (Vol. 28-30)
Free Life Fantasy Online: Immortal Princess (Manga) Vol. 7
Game On! (LEGO City)
Garbage Night: The Complete Collection
Gazing at the Star Next Door 2
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1 DAVE BARDIN DEADLY FOES VARIANT
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1 JAVIER GARRON HOMAGE VARIANT
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1 PHIL NOTO VARIANT
Godzilla Vs. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers II #2 Cover A (Rivas)
Godzilla Vs. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers II #2 Variant B (Sanchez)
Godzilla Vs. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers II #2 Variant RI (10) (Su)
H.P. Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness Deluxe Edition (Manga)
Happy Birthday to You (LEGO)
Happy Birthday, SpongeBob! (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Heartpiercer #1 (CVR A) (Gavin Smith)
Hellsing Volume 9 (Second Edition)
His Majesty the Demon King’s Housekeeper Vol. 6
Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers Vol. 8
House of the Dragon: The Official Coloring Book
I Can’t Refuse S Vol. 3
I See Your Face, Turned Away 1
I’m Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness 5
I’m in Love with the Villainess (Manga) Vol. 6
Inside My Mind: A Book About Me! (Disney/Pixar Inside Out)
Kingdom Riders
Loki: A Bad God’s Guide to Ruling the World
Lore Olympus: Volume Six
Lore Olympus: Volume Six
Marvel Beginnings: First 100 Words
MARVEL MASTERWORKS: GHOST RIDER VOL. 6
MARVEL MASTERWORKS: GHOST RIDER VOL. 6 [DM ONLY]
Masterpiece #5 (CVR A) (Alex Maleev)
Masterpiece #5 (CVR B) (Soo Lee)
Masters of the Universe: Revolution #1 (CVR A) (Dave Wilkins)
Masters of the Universe: Revolution #1 (CVR B) (Tyler Boss)
Max and the Midknights: Battle of the Bodkins
Medalist 2
Mickey Mouse Funhouse: Worlds of Fun!
MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2
MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 BOB LAYTON COVER [DM ONLY]
MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 GIL KANE COVER [DM ONLY]
Mobsters in Love 01
Monster Cats Vol. 1
Monsters Are My Business (And Busness is Bloody) #2 (CVR A) (Patrick Piazzalunga )
My Little Pony: Kenbucky Roller Derby #4 Cover A (Scruggs)
My Little Pony: Kenbucky Roller Derby #4 Variant B (Dutreix)
My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 5
Nemesis: Reloaded
NEW MUTANTS #98 FACSIMILE EDITION [NEW PRINTING 2]
NEW MUTANTS #98 FACSIMILE EDITION FOIL VARIANT [NEW PRINTING 2]
NEW MUTANTS #98 FACSIMILE EDITION INHYUK LEE VARIANT [NEW PRINTING 2]
Noodles, Rice, and Everything Spice
One Cool Duck #3
One Cool Duck #3
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Vol. 12
Ready. Set. Respawn! (Minecraft Ironsword Academy #1)
REALM OF X
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 BLANK COVER VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 DAVID LOPEZ VAMPIRE VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 ERNANDA SOUZA FOIL VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 JENNY FRISON VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 JENNY FRISON VIRGIN VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 PABLO VILLALOBOS VARIANT
SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1 PABLO VILLALOBOS VIRGIN VARIANT
SPIDER-MAN: SHADOW OF THE GREEN GOBLIN #2
SPIDER-MAN: SHADOW OF THE GREEN GOBLIN #2 DAN PANOSIAN BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
SPIDER-MAN: SHADOW OF THE GREEN GOBLIN #2 JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO VARIANT
Star Trek #20 Cover A (Levens)
Star Trek #20 Variant B (Clarke)
Star Trek #20 Variant RI (10) (Lendl Connecting Stained Glass Variant)
STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #46
STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #46 BJORN BARENDS VARIANT
STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #46 CHRIS SPROUSE THE PHANTOM MENACE 25TH ANNIVERSARY VAR IANT
STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #46 PHIL NOTO DARTH SIDIOUS & COUNT DOOKU MASTER & APPREN TICE VARIANT
STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #46 TOM REILLY VARIANT
STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #7 [PHASE III]
STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #7 [PHASE III] CHRIS SPROUSE THE PHANTOM MENACE 25T H ANNIVERSARY VARIANT
STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #7 [PHASE III] LEE GARBETT VARIANT
STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #7 [PHASE III] PHIL NOTO ANAKIN SKYWALKER & AHSOKA TANO MASTER & APPRENTICE VARIANT
STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC PHASE III VOL. 1 - CHILDREN OF THE STORM
Stars of Chaos: Sha Po Lang (Novel) Vol. 3
STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 [BH]
STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 BLOOD RED BLANK VARIANT [BH]
STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 DOALY VARIANT [BH]
Stranger Things: The Voyage (Graphic Novel)
Sweet Valley Twins: The Haunted House
Sweet Valley Twins: The Haunted House
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan #3 Cover A (Santolouco)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan #3 Variant B (Catalan)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan #3 Variant RI (10) (Santtos)
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Trinity in Tempest (Manga) 8
The Change
The Darwin Incident 5
The Emotions’ Survival Guide (Disney/Pixar Inside Out)
The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! 08
The Lion King Little Golden Book Favorites (Disney The Lion King)
The Oddly Pedestrian Life of Christopher Chaos #9 (CVR A) (Nick Robles)
The Oddly Pedestrian Life of Christopher Chaos #9 (CVR B) (Noah Dao)
The Oddly Pedestrian Life of Christopher Chaos #9 (CVR C) (1:10) (Virgin) (David Talaski)
The Official Game of Thrones Cookbook
The Powerpuff Girls Super-Fierce Coloring Book (The Powerpuff Girls)
The Princess and the Frog Little Golden Book (Disney Princess)
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse 12
The Stupendous Switcheroo #2: Born to Be Bad
The White Mage Doesn’t Want to Raise the Hero’s Level Vol. 2
There’s No Freaking Way I’ll be Your Lover! Unless… (Light Novel) Vol. 4
THOR BY CATES & KLEIN OMNIBUS
THOR BY CATES & KLEIN OMNIBUS [DM ONLY]
True Love Fades Away When the Contract Ends (Manga) Vol. 1
Tryouts
Tryouts
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 MARCO CHECCHETTO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 MARCO CHECCHETTO RATIO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
UNCANNY SPIDER-MAN: FALL OF X
Usagi Yojimbo: The Crow #2 (CVR A) (Stan Sakai)
Usagi Yojimbo: The Crow #2 (CVR B) (Peter Han)
Usagi Yojimbo: The Crow #2 (CVR C) (1:40) (Arita Mitsuhiro)
Vampire Hunter D Volume 30: Gold Fiend Parts 1 & 2
VENOM #33 [BH]
VENOM #33 JOSHUA SWABY VARIANT [BH]
VENOM #33 JUAN FERREYRA VARIANT [BH]
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 RYAN BROWN 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
What He Who Doesn’t Believe in Fate Says Vol. 4
Who Are These People? (Funko Pop!)
WOLVERINE #49
WOLVERINE #49 DAVID NAKAYAMA BLACK COSTUME VARIANT
WOLVERINE #49 E.M. GIST SABRETOOTH VARIANT
WOLVERINE #49 LEINIL YU ADAMANTIUM ARMOR DESIGN VARIANT
WOLVERINE #49 LEINIL YU VIRGIN VARIANT
WOLVERINE #49 MAHMUD ASRAR VARIANT
X-MEN '97 #1 MARVEL ANIMATION 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
X-Men Little Golden Book (Marvel)
X-MEN: FOREVER #3 [FHX]
X-MEN: FOREVER #3 INHYUK LEE BLACK COSTUME VARIANT [FHX]
X-MEN: FOREVER #3 PHIL NOTO QUIET COUNCIL VARIANT [FHX]

I’m actually more excited about the Little Golden Books and Funko Pops and figures than the comics and I have a Spider-Gwen 100 ratio bundle preordered.

2 Likes

I actually grabbed a couple Golden books for my grandkids last week…they are cool/fun to give for just about any reason and the price point is great. A little golden book or a comic…honestly was an easy decision for me. I guess I should turn in my comic collector card for saying that.

I wish I would have grabbed the Mandalorian golden book first edition…true first appearance!

InThink i ended up with the 2nd or 3rd though…and it’s up
To like 11 or 12 editions now.

1 Like

I noticed a lot of books that were on PRH and TFAW FOC last week (and not previews) are now showing up in previews as FOC this week…

Smh…PRH and Previews on a different FOC schedule?

I don’t know what Diamond was doing with Previews last week but basically, they order from PRH so they have to make the same deadlines for the same items, the same days we do as I understand it. They still try to push the advance order on Excell sheet type thing but I’ve given up and order directly as orders come in or check the FOC lists on the 3 sites once a week, usually around Friday afternoon and order then. I don’t see the need to commit that far ahead since the pandemic. I try not to even look at the catalogs anymore either. Just surprise me on Friday with what’s on the list if people haven’t already requested it.

Sometimes I don’t even think the publishers know what they’re doing from one week to another. Here’s an example.

Snyder & Francavilla’s White Boat #1 from DSTLRY
Re-FOC’ing this Monday
Full Issue Available to Read Now!
The mind-melting, Lovecraftian comic event of the year is here. Snyder. Francavilla. DSTLRY. A large-format book that dives right into the terrifying heart of the ocean. The team behind defining runs on Detective Comics returns with White Boat #1.

DSTLRY will be offering free copies of White Boat #1 to retailers that increase their orders at the re-FOC for covers B, F, & G as compared to their original FOC orders of these covers. For all orders on cover B, F,& G that increase at the re-FOC, DSTLRY will send 50% (rounded down to the nearest whole number) of that increase amount as additional free units.

NOTE: To be eligible for this incentive, retailers must have placed orders at the original FOC on 04/01.

If I’m understanding this, they want to give away free copies to people who ordered last week and appear intent to piss off those of us who didn’t giving us nothing.
To be eligible for this incentive, retailers must have placed orders at the original FOC
Notice how they don’t bother to specify what we were required to have ordered last week to get a free copy for every 2 copies we buy this week? I placed orders last week at original FOC. What qualifies from those orders for this? I’m guessing nothing so I’m ordering nothing.

DSTLRY is a joke of a publisher destined to fail. That’s evident in them not understanding the market from the retailer side. Just a bunch of young creators coming together thinking they could make a quick buck by creating their own publishing company.

Their plea to have retailers not return their return eligible deadstock was hilarious. Maybe don’t make your over-priced, non-comic sized product returnable if you don’t want returns.

2 Likes

April 8th FOC Highlights

Your Sales Reps have put together a list of important notes for titles FOCing this Monday. Remember to confirm your FOC cart before FOC closes!

Click Here to View All FOC Titles on .Biz

• Dr. Seuss Graphic Novel: Cat Out of Water: The first in a new line of Seuss graphic novels! A brand new story featuring The Cat in The Hat by famous cartoonist Art Baltazar!

• Anzu and the Realm of Darkness: Action-adventure middle grade graphic novel that’s 5 Worlds meets Spirited Away. A young girl mist fight her way home after getting trapped in the spirit world.

• Borealis: Supernatural crime/horror story perfect for fans of 30 Days of Night and Criminal Macabre. While investigating the murder of local mobsters, a state trooper uncovers connections to ancient deadly legends.

• Breathe: Journeys to Healthy Binding: A comic guide to gender affirming care with testimonials and medically sound advice about chest binding from bestselling Gender Queer author Maia Kobabe and University of Michigan professor Sarah Peitzmeier.

• CAPTAIN AMERICA MODERN ERA EPIC COLLECTION: THE WINTER SOLDIER: Collects the first 17 issues of Ed Brubaker’s fan-favorite Captain America run that introduces Bucky Barnes as the Winter Soldier.

• The Change: New superhero story written by actress Whoopi Goldberg. Grandmother Isabel Frost must learn to control her new abilities with the help of her best friend and comic loving grandson. Advertised on The View!

• Curveball: Middle grade graphic novel about a young girl discovering her passion for Baseball. Perfect for fans of Reina Telgemeier and Jerry Craft.

• Garbage Night: The Complete Collection: YA graphic novel about a group of animal friends in a post-apocalyptic world.

• GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1: One-shot featuring Angel fighting a brand new villain! Also reprints Marvel Two-in-One #68.

• Heartpiercer #1: A dark fantasy series about a betrayed warrior in a world of darkness out for revenge.

• H.P. Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness Deluxe Edition (Manga): Deluxe edition hardcover (the same format as the Berserk Deluxe HCs) collecting the entirety of Gou Tanabe’s adaptation of Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness.

• I See Your Face, Turned Away 1: 13+ romance manga about four teenage friends navigating relationships while trying to keep their friend group together. Perfect for fans of manga like A Sign of Affection, How I Met Your Soulmate, and A Condition Called Love.

• Kingdom Riders: Middle grade action fantasy graphic novel that’s Amulet meets the Hunger Games. A young girl must enter a dangerous race to save her friend.

• Lore Olympus: Volume Six: The next volume of the critically acclaimed webtoon series is here! Features excusive print only behind the scenes content!

• Marvel Beginnings: First 100 Words: Padded board book that uses marvel heroes to help children learn their first 100 words! The latest in the Marvel Beginnings series aimed at children 0 - 3 years-old.

• Masters of the Universe: Revolution #1: The first issue of a four part prequel to the Netflix series revealing how Skeletor and Hordak forged their evil alliance.

• Mobsters in Love 01: 16+ Boy’s love romantic comedy about a mobster in love with his boss.

• Monster Cats Vol. 1: All ages, full color, cute cat manga about the regular life of a group of supernatural cats. From the creator of Yokai Cats.

• Nemesis: Reloaded: The sequel to Mark Millar’s original Nemesis series, collected! Perfect for fans of dark super hero stories like The Boys.

• Noodles, Rice, and Everything Spice: An approachable, fun comic book cookbook tour of Thai culture and cuisine with 50 recipes and stories from the country’s main culinary regions.

• REALM OF X: A new team of X-Men including: Magik, Mirage, Marrow and Dust are trapped in Vanaheim and must find their way home!

• SPIDER-GWEN: THE GHOST-SPIDER #1: Gwen is trapped in the 616 universe! Perfect starting point for fans who want to read Spider-Gwen.

• STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC PHASE III VOL. 1 - CHILDREN OF THE STORM: The next phase of High Republic comics is here! Star Wars: The Acolyte streams on Disney+ June 4th, putting a spotlight on the High Republic line!

• Stranger Things: The Voyage (Graphic Novel): A new stranger things story about a Russian scientist trying to survive on a ship being terrorized by the Demogorgon.

• Tryouts: Standalone middle grade title in the same school setting as Sarah Sax’s Picture Day from 2023! Alexandra is determined to play middle school baseball, even if it means joining the all-boys team. Conflicts amongst teammates abound in addition to pursuing their championship dreams.

• True Love Fades Away When the Contract Ends (Manga) Vol. 1: 13+ shojo period piece romance manga about two nobles pretending to be fated lovers to get out of family obligations.

• UNCANNY SPIDER-MAN: FALL OF X: Nightcrawler’s time as Spider-Man, collected!

• “Blood Hunt”

• AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 [BH]

• AVENGERS #14 [BH]

• BLOOD HUNTERS #1 [BH]

• DOCTOR STRANGE #15 [BH]

• DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT #1 [BH]

• STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 [BH]

• VENOM #33 [BH]

• “Fall of the House of X”

• X-MEN: FOREVER #3 [FHX]

• New Printings

• EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 TODD NAUCK 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

• EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 KAARE ANDREWS RATIO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT (1:25)

• ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 MARCO CHECCHETTO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

• ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 MARCO CHECCHETTO RATIO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT (1:25)

• WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 RYAN BROWN 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

• X-MEN '97 #1 MARVEL ANIMATION 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

• Omnibus & Absolute Corner

• MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2

• MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 BOB LAYTON COVER [DM ONLY]

• MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 GIL KANE COVER [DM ONLY]

• THOR BY CATES & KLEIN OMNIBUS

• THOR BY CATES & KLEIN OMNIBUS [DM ONLY]

• Pop Culture Coloring Books

• Adventure Time: Amazing and Awesome Coloring Book

• House of the Dragon: The Official Coloring Book

• The Powerpuff Girls Super-Fierce Coloring Book (The Powerpuff Girls)

• Little Golden Books

• American Girl Little Golden Book Favorites (American Girl)

• Circle of Life (Disney The Lion King)

• DC Batman: The Joker’s Parade (Funko Pop!)

• F is for Friends: An Alphabet Book (Funko Pop!)

• Happy Birthday, SpongeBob! (SpongeBob SquarePants)

• The Lion King Little Golden Book Favorites (Disney The Lion King)

• The Princess and the Frog Little Golden Book (Disney Princess)

• Who Are These People? (Funko Pop!)

• X-Men Little Golden Book (Marvel)

2 Likes

Wow, that art is weak. It looks like a fanzine.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything that made me want to buy from what they’ve put out so far. And I’m not keen on the over-sized comics 99% of the time.

1 Like