FOC Mega Topic

I believe the bottom (Mack) one supposed to be a foil version.

1 Like

WOW :money_mouth_face::flushed: :money_mouth_face:

• 1:500 FOC/OIC Date 6/28/2021
    MOM MOTHER OF MADNESS #1 (OF 3) CVR I 500 COPY INCV SIGNED E
    Signed by: Emilia Clarke

Pretty worthless since you can get signed copies from FP for under $20

3 Likes

Conversely, I think those of us who got our copies from FP got a super great deal.

7 Likes

FP is known for oversell.

I ordered one of those signed by Emilia and then made my wife and my mother order one as well lol

5 Likes

My dog and a cat will get one each as well.

1 Like

Anyone read MOM? Is it that good?

I read MOM over the weekend, it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Annual 2021: “The King’s Gambit” is the official prelude to the major TMNT event years in the making.

2 Likes

So TFAW locked Marvel and rest of publishers today for FOC cutoff?. Looks like the 30% discounts are gone, and a bunch of ratios posted?.

Correct. They likely put in their order early due to the holiday.

1 Like

If you needed to drop stuff send an email or use chat to have them removed. They’ll take em off.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey now, he needs to give credit where it’s due… should say McFarlane after McFarlane… what an ass! :wink:

If your a fan of Groo … FINALLY some new material.

Groo meets Tarzan

2 Likes

already have this in my pull at my shop

1 Like

Just wanted to highlight some cool covers and ratios on FOC this week.

The Asian Pacific Island covers
STL195139 STL195124 STL195184 STL195141

Lasher 1:10 and the young cover

STL195598

Bounty Hunters Zukkas Lom Verrage

STL195633

Silk 1:25 and Game variant

STL195190

Hulk 49 AAPIH and Bennet Homage cover
STL195140 STL195141

Green Lantern 5 B cover
STL198575

Spirits of Vengance b cover and 1:25

STL195630

3 Likes

I had been doing my FOC orders at Comics Elite and supplementing that with TFAW, but Shawn Hudachko just announced to the Patreon group that they are discontinuing weekly FOC orders online.

Any recommendations for where to move my FOC business?

Wait hes not doing weekly FOC? So how will you order? I’ve switched to BeedasThingamjigits ordering through Previewsworld.com/Beedas and I’m pretty happy with the results. Books ship quickly. You order enough (30 ir more books I believe) its %35 off. Free bags n boards. Shipping is reasonable. I’ve enjoyed them so far and I’ve been getting my ratios no problem when I order the amount needed (usually half the ratio 12 copies=1:25 5 copies=1:10 etc) I’ll still hit up Tfaw for ratios if I can grab extra or if I catch em early. But if it’s a key book I have no problem ordering enough copies for the ratio.

2 Likes