FOC Mega Topic

There’s a comic inside? Well, I’ll be!

" In addition to new stories and creations from direct market and book industry stars the creative team of Something Is Killing The ChildrenJames Tynion IV and Werther Dell’Edera – will be telling a brand new Erica Slaughter story over the first six issues of Hello Darkness ."

1 Like

Anybody read the X-Men: Heir of Apocalypse?

Actually a good story, with some nice artwork. I was pleasantly surprised. The cast of contestants for Apocalypse was suprisingly interesting, although not sure every character picked made sense to me. But, I’m curious to see where it goes and if/how it affects the overall order of things in MCU.

I’m planning to. I feel like one of the c list characters are going to be the new heir so could be interesting.

1 Like

I thought Cosplay involved dressing up as a character?

That picture is probably real, but more than likely airbrushed. It’s Tabitha Lyons.

I’ll be grabbing this, poison ivy 25 cover by Noobovich, first work on DC. I’m a big fan of their stuff

https://www.artstation.com/noobovich/albums/99623

1 Like

BIKER MICE FROM MARS #1 (OF 3) CVR G 1:50 INC FRANCIS PORTELA VARIANT

1 Like

is there enough demand on bikers … to even order 25

Nostalgia is a Hell of a drug. Maybe?

It’s an Akira homage, right?

2 Likes

Yes. Good manga/anime.

1 Like

Actually my first foray into anime. I had to make all my friends watch it.

1 Like

Cool Venom by JTC

3 Likes

Cool Venom, but I don’t think that even qualifies for a negative space cover. I liked JTCs neg space covers because so much of the actual character was blended into the background, it made it a cool contrast with some other details that aren’t usually at the forefront. This might as well be a DNA cover.

4 Likes
1 Like

IRVIN RODRIGUEZ, one of the best artists out there.

Like…DAAAAAMN !!!..I thought this was a scene from a movie.

ABSOLUTE POWER ORIGINS #1 (OF 3) CVR A IRVIN RODRIGUEZ

2 Likes

The only book that may actually be worth LESS in a 9.9 than a 9.8…

It’s more desirable to have the label to match the cover, right?

I also want to see this book in a CBCS slab…

That would be awesome.

:grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know what to think of these covers. Are they supposed to be looked at rotated 90 degrees? Or are the wrap around? Because if it’s a latter, it seems like they’ll all be “butt shot” covers…

2 Likes