FOC Mega Topic

DC is a whole hot mess.

1 Like

Yes. They’re tying in with the upcoming reissue of the revered 1982 DC Style Guide by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez.

1 Like

Flash has a tail?

We all have tails
 just some are more noticeable outside of the body from others
 :wink:

1 Like

inception comic grading lol

BATMAN #151 CVR G GABRIELE DELL OTTO BATMAN 85TH ANNIVERSARY CARD STOCK VARIANT

AINT NO GRAVE #4 (OF 5) CVR B INC 1:25 SKOTTIE YOUNG VARIANT

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #1 (OF 4) CVR C JEEHYUNG LEE CARD STOCK VARIANT

1 Like

I’m really excited for the new Popeye comic series. Some fun covers.
All on FOC.

Its a reprint of the webcomic. You can read it online.

1 Like

SDCC variants on FOC

SDCC 2024 X-MEN #1 TONY DANIEL BW PX VARIANT EDITION

SDCC 2024 ULTIMATES #2 BRADSHAW BW PX VARIANT EDITION

SDCC 2024 SPIDER-MAN REIGN 2 #1 BW PX VARIANT EDITION

SDCC 2024 PHOENIX #1 #1 WILL SLINEY PX VARIANT EDITION

SDCC 2024 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53 BW PX VARIANT EDITION

2 Likes

its alxo a what not book so 8000000000 covers

I Kinda get “sketch” covers
but I do not get the allure of B&W covers. I find them very “noisy” and hard to distinguish details. I just don’t see the draw (pun intended) to pay multiples of the original colored in cover just because it has “convention exclusive” terminology assigned to it.

To each their own
they must be very “cheap” to produce and maybe that’s what makes them appealing to market.

2 Likes

How is a digital book REprinted?

1 Like

F5
???.. :wink:

Less = Way Cheaper.

I once read an article that went into details that if the US Government would adopt a new font (yup, just a freaking font) they were pushing for all printed materials they produce across the Federal Government, it would shed millions upon millions off just the printer ink alone our tax dollars pay for.

Even Kirkman when he pitched his Walking Dead idea to Image, he went into details that black and white saves overall money, netting bigger profits on the books cause they’re cheaper to produce.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Ultimates 5 looks to debut a brand new Hawkeye character.

This post is not about the projected success or failure of this character. Just an FYI for those that do care.

5 Likes

Brand-new character or a remix of someone, I wonder.

this hawkeye makes more sense than Classic Clint

so wolverine red bands (hickman mini) will have exclusives
now they will be toilet paper

That is unfortunate. Considering how over the top violent and gory the last run of Wolverine was I very curious how much worse it could get in the Red Band edition of this run.

Oh wow I’m super excited about this. Chip’s new project is trying to bring back a comic style news publication to comic shops. We have marvel and Dc previews every month but they just don’t have the charm of the old marvel age and wizard magazines.

First issue is free for comic shops and issue 2 onwards is on foc.

2 Likes