FOC Mega Topic

VENOM: SEPARATION ANXIETY #5 PAULO SIQUEIRA HOMAGE VARIANT

4 Likes

Suicide Squad by John Ostrander Omnibus Vol. 1 HC

Hey guys, question for those of you who’ve read this series. So I have Nearmint Condition’s youtube channel playing on the background and he had a panel on discussing the upcoming DC solicitations for collected editions. They got to the Suicide Squad omnibus by John Ostrander and the panel blew up with excitement. Now normally these guys will get excited for anything and I would not put a second thought into it. Then the host Omar mentioned that for people who have never read it but have read Gail Simone’s Secret Six, they will absolutely love it as it’s quite similar.

This perked my attention as I absolutely LOVED Gail Simone’s Secret Six. I actually think it’s one of the greatest thing I have ever read ever. So of course this got my attention and something that was not on my radar is now a must buy for me.

Anyone read this series and can chime in with their thoughts?

I’ve only ever heard good things about Ostrander’s run.

1 Like

Ostrander is a great writer. Loved his Grim Jack and other works. I have read some of it, this is by far, the definitive Suicide Squad.

1 Like

Interesting cover swipe of ASM 55 web head.

1 Like

Regular cover…

“Virgin” cover…. :roll_eyes:

I was going to post a dirty joke about that “virgin” cover. But I’ll keep it to myself lol.

dyno-nope doing a cover swipe shocked face goes here

MARVEL SUPER HEROES SECRET WARS #10 FACSIMILE EDITION PACO MEDINA 1:25 VARIANT

1 Like

What are the odd they will have a virgin version of this for a 2nd print 1:25

this is already at least 2nd print

G.I. Joe #1Cover F Sozomaika Variant

6 Likes

I love a Baroness cover.

but probably will be forgotten with all the new baroness exclusives

Yeah for for $3.99 I will pick one up.

1 Like

Looks like it won’t be on FOC for a while. November release?

Nov 13th

Does Void Rivals really need a 10th printing? There are a lot of covers too. Oh, the trees!!!

1 Like

1 Like

IMG_2951

1 Like