FOC Mega Topic

BATMAN FULL MOON #1 (OF 4) CVR B STEVE BEACH CARD STOCK VARIANT

Beach ripping off Razzah ?

1 Like

Iā€™m liking this cover. I donā€™t normally buy the newer Godzilla books but Iā€™ll be ordering this.

7 Likes

Agree :100:, unique & eye catching. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Sold out currently at TFAW but could pop back up againā€¦ since itā€™s a 1:10 variantā€¦

Godzilla Monsterpiece Theatre #1 10 Copy Rugg

1 Like

MINKY WOODCOCK GIRL CALLED CTHULHU #1 (OF 4) FOC CELINA VIRGIN VARIANT

3 Likes

ABSOLUTE BATMAN #1

I read this. It is good.
Dont know what spec it has as retailers will be ordering TONS. Scott Snyder did say it was an ongoing series, not a mini-series.

3 Likes

Is the art amazing? I love me some Nicky D. art.

I canā€™t get past the bat emblem.

3 Likes

Dragottaā€™s art is damn good.

1 Like

Dragottaā€™s art is always excellent. When I was getting back into comics I bought almost all the new Image books coming out. They were excellent and producing hits after hits (Saga, Peter Panzerfaust, Rat Queens, Ice Cream Man).

Sadly I could not get into East of West as I love Rick Remender and loved how beautiful the artwork was from Nick Dragotta. Reviews from the series were thatā€™s its amazing. Just couldnā€™t get into it.

Btw when youā€™re out hunting and happen to find East of West deluxe hardcover volume 3, pick it up. Goes for big money $300+. Their fans love this series.

We all have those series by creators where we love most of their work but for some reason a particular project we just thought wasnā€™t for us.

does anyone know any shops selling the 25 for $25 bundle packs for a decent price ?

Shops wouldnt make any money if they sold them that low

ithink some make be willing to make the quick double up

Any retailers here having this book at a good price?

Its the artist edition.

1 Like

MSRP is $225

Graphitti Designs has a signed numbered version for $350

2 Likes

I knew it was going to be pricy book. But manā€¦ $225? Geeezā€¦ Sooooo any retailers going to have it under $225? Lol

Pretty amazing that the Mazzuchelli signed & numbered of 250 copies Artist Edition for Batman Year 1 is around $900 on the secondary market. And sold out within an hour or two at $300 Buy-In.

The Brian Bolland signed and numbered Artist Edition of the Killing Joke still has 138 of 250 copies remaining after solicitation for about a month (my friend already bought a copy and Iā€™ve been contemplating the signed numbered). $350 is alot, but not terribly far from the $300 Mazzuchelli.

Both are pretty darn huge stories of all time; and wonā€™t even get into the artists who are top notch

2 Likes

Not sure whatā€™s going on with this book.

FOC date after on sale dateā€¦?

2 Likes

4 Likes