FOC Mega Topic

I hope none. Also the 1:100 cover image hasn’t been released yet, listed as a homage cover. Haven’t seen a Black Cat Mystery #50 in awhile…

I was a bit disappointed in the regular covers to be honest. Given the characters, theme, etc…felt they were a bit lacking. The Hyde Street Covers that involved the characters back for the launch of Ghost Machine #1 were actually much better all in all. I was hoping maybe a FOC reveal or secret one would be revealed.

You ask and you shall receive

2 Likes

Is this the best there is out there this FOC week?

I went through the run down of books last night. Quite disappointing.

what, you dont like Toxic Avenger ?

every single store doing an exclusives ?
for the win ?

Thoughts on DC’s All-In Special?

what kind of thoughts?

I ain’t recommending it.

One copy to read. Will be highly ordered and most likely store variants so not much spec in my opinion.

Looks to be popular…

POISON IVY #26 CVR F INC 1:25 SEBASTIAN FIUMARA CARD STOCK VARIANT

2 Likes

Anyone spec’ing on the new Runescape book? There is almost none on eBay for presale and those video game titles can some times be sneaky valuable. Also the FCBD version from last year goes for around $10, not bad for a free book.

1 Like

I’ve been speccing on Runescape for a while. I keep picking up free copies of the FCBD at my shops. Also been buying them for 25 to 50 cents each every time I see them available. Altogether I have a whole stack of them maybe 30 or so. I have put up 2 for sale, sold them for $10 each to recoup my costs :grin: and I’m just sitting on the rest.

Have seen some pretty decent money on graded ones as well:

1 Like

yeah, that was my plan. Have them in a longbox with my other books “to be graded”. Was going to send a few in to test the waters but damn CGC kept getting scandal after scandal lol. Will have to wait till 2025 until PSA starts up.

4 Likes

My FOC list for the week

2 Likes

Awesome. I’m off the hook!

A few more FOC books of note I had on my list.

IMG_3078
Conquest 2099 #1 (of 5)

Spider-Woman 2099 (first appearance?) and first appearance of Spidercide.

IMG_3077

Sentinels #1 (of 5)
Powered by cutting-edge nanotech, this new generation of Sentinels protects a fragile peace between mutants and humans. But when being a Sentinel is your job - your life - is it possible to stay human?

IMG_3079

Star Wars Ewoks #1 (of 4)
Who is the mysterious new warrior Ewok returning to Bright Tree village, and what is their connection to WICKET W. WARRICK?
Just when you thought it was safe to read Star Wars comics again, the Marvel brings the Ewoks back! And perhaps a new Ewok character as well…(that’s right…Ewok Spec…!). It’s possible this character is on the Harvey variant 3 cover…if you’re a gambling spirit…

Am I the only one who wonders why Wicket has a middle initial in his name…?

IMG_3081
The Creeping Below 2

In nature there are gods older than the devil… Nothing can prepare you for what’s coming in this violent, electrifying descent into this bloody, black metal infused revenge saga.

Val, an American metalhead attending a festival in Oslo, begins her penumbrous pilgrimage into the vast depths of vengeance.

After her victimization at the hands of a charismatically vile local band, the Old Gods of Norse Mythology guide her along her path in the name of women everywhere.

Will she walk a warrior’s path… or become a behemoth beyond human recognition?

Harvey and Eisner Award-winning, New York Times bestselling Brian Azzarello brings metal, magic, and mayhem to a revenge story akin to Swamp Thing by way of The Crow, brought to life with breathtaking imagery by acclaimed artist Vanesa R. Del Rey (The Empty Man, Redlands).

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if you were going to do one, so I went ahead and did it, gonna add those to mine and call it a week, some good picks I missed.

I was going to make an excuse nothing worth mentioning…but like most weekends I didn’t circle back until late when I ran out of weekend…

Saturday and Sunday need moee hours…

Yes they do need more hours. Lots more hours, like a third weekend day