FOC Mega Topic

Oooooooooooo I like that :blush:

1 Like

thatā€™s pretty cool and creepy. It would be nice to see a villain (any villain) just stick around and be a mainstay/primary protagonist again.

I really like the eyes on it!

1 Like

Looks good! Already had that on my list since it was a Gleason webhead cover. Agree with the sentiment of having a villain that has some staying power. I didnā€™t find this new villain particularly exciting but maybe they will invest in developing this character.

Spider-Punk 1 Del Mundo

4 Likes

Really digging all the Spider-Punk covers.

1 Like

Bartel 1:25 for Elektra 100. I just locked my preorder in.

4 Likes

elektra 100 or Daredevil 100. Very nice!

so weird - the title is Elektra 100 for the solicits as the 100th appearance of Elektra or some nonsense, but Bartelā€™s variant has the Daredevil trade dress compared to some of the other variant art floating around

batman faze clan? any legit potential or will be deader faster than fortnite?

5 Likes

what the last dc 1st app that hit? naomi or far sector?

Punchline

1 Like

Punchline

2 Likes

But even punchline is down to about $35-$50 these days.

ooof

I want to write a DC comic and introduce a character called First Appearance. Just totally tongue and cheek

5 Likes

will sell more copies than bloodstrike 30something the one that introduces the pouch

These Momoko virgin metal variants for Sonja Vamp and Dejah look badass. I donā€™t know anything about them. They just look cool. What does metal mean in the comic world? Iā€™m assuming not foil.

I would totally milk it too. Put an unnamed image of the character in DC connect so it would be First appearanceā€™s first unnamed appearance in preview. Then just show First Appearances hand in the shadow so it would be First Appearances cameo first appearance. Then do full first appearance of First Appearance. Then do a Ratio Variant featuring First Appearance for the first cover appearance of First Appearance. Then, I would give First Appearance two side kicks, obviously named Cameo and First Cover in the same issue where I kill First Appearance leading Cameo and Cover fight for the right to be the first appearance of the second First Appearance

4 Likes

It means the covers are made of a thin metal. More sturdy than foil.