FOC Mega Topic

The metal is decently thick, the colors really pop with a little light. The best cover I own is We Live #1 metal version, the non metal cover is ok but metal its outstanding.

Metal covers are like tattoos, collectors typically have 0 or a numerous.

There is no way to show how good metal covers look in pics, have to see in person.

It’s so pretty!

1 Like

I ordered a couple in the blind

2 Likes

Cover Of the Year candidate? Also a double first appearance Hydra Stomper and Captain Carter

3 Likes

ehh. I like Jen Bartel but i’m indifferent on this one

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome…I’ve tried to order another round of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

That’s not a bad return…

Everyone creamed their pants over the DoDS: Bloodstone. The 1:10 sells for around the low end of standard Hell Arisen 3 prices.

I think people are just first appearance happy right now, and they are double so for Marvel simply because it’s Marvel. Marvel probably has more first appearances monthly than DC, to be honest.

1 Like

He’d obviously be a magician.

First Appearance needs to have a cameo first.

“The Cameo of First Appearance.”

Like a classic, “Who’s on First.”

1 Like

Nah, First Appearance needs a preview before the cameo. Preview of First Appearance cameo.

1 Like

but you’re ignoring the real question… is a Leveler the NEW MILES ?!?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

You need an appearance in a magazine or graphic novel and then a random comic preview. Followed by two cameos. Finally, the first appearance is a one-shot.

3 Likes

lopez
Cover reveal

1 Like

Captain Carter 2 Marc Aspinall

6 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing this for a few days now since he posted this on Twitter :fire:. Grabbed a couple copies.

Another cheap week for preorders for me. What yall getting?
TMNT #127B x1 (you know why)
Step by Bloody Step #2B x1 (loved the first issue, buying the cover I like)

2 Likes

TMNT 127 B is a must along with Shadow War Alpha 1 and Spider Punk 1. I’m intrigued by the new lego comic by Skybound and X-force 27 and West of Sundown 1. Love the covers on Swamp thing 11 a, spawn 328, X-Men 92 Nakayama and Razhaah Captain Marvel annual.

5 Likes

Yeah that Swamp Thing Cover A is so cool!

2 Likes