FOC Mega Topic

thats what tosin black panther costume will look like
next miles
im ordering a million copies

insert dr evil gif here

1 Like

I dropped both ratios yesterday on TFAWā€¦Probably would have kept the 1:25. I liked that cover the best out of the two.

Looks like Asajj Ventriss

2 Likes

Itā€™s Assajj Ventress, yup.

1 Like

I had to get 2 of each

2 Likes

I see posts about a new J.Scott Campbell cover for the new Boom Series ā€œAlice Ever Afterā€, but I canā€™t figure out where/how this will be offered? He doesnā€™t give any insight on it and the FOC for the other covers is approaching. Clearly I just missed something but usually he hypes his stuff like that on his own website/sells it there and that isnā€™t the case either?

Any help? Insight? Thanks in advance!

Hughes has an incentive cover for it too

1 Like

Its on FOC this week. Hughes is a 1:50.

1 Like

Hereā€™s Campbellā€™s cover:

Boom lists covers from Panosian, Frison, Campbell, and Hughes. Most places have an open order Frison and a 1:25 by Frison. Maybe one of these will actually be the Campbell cover?

3 Likes

hughes is a 1:50 i think

yeah, I guess that is currently my issueā€¦the comics hub app that I always can place orders through my LCS donā€™t show that at all. I donā€™t see it on TFAW. So while Iā€™m realizing it must apparently be a ratio variantā€¦just not seeing way to actually order the book. Nothing that I see on ebay for it either (and I donā€™t want to take a guess and order a variant that actually isnā€™t pictured-get the wrong thing).

Right!?!

Then to make matters more confusing, thereā€™s this:

thats a 1 per a store

1 Like

Not next FOC, but 3/21/22 here:

4 Likes

Trinia cover looks nice, is she an important character? Which issue is her first app?

War of the Bounty Hunters #1.

5 Likes

Now Campbell is the 1:50:

1 Like

I usually donā€™t like his work but I do like this one.

1 Like

Didnt see it listed on TFAW. Must have missed it.

Same, this oneā€™s gorgeous.

1 Like

Campbell is not bad artist when he branches out from his same ol Mary Jane drawingsā€¦

4 Likes