FOC Mega Topic

Looks like the JSC cover is the FOC reveal, and there are ratio variants that are all basically virgins of the open orders. I thought someone said there was also a Hughes cover? I haven’t seen that one yet.

Yep.

1 Like

I like the JSC cover, but IMO doesnt have much going for it, besides the usual JSC pose. I will buy a copy or two but wont spring the extra for the Virgin or the B&W. The virgin can be had for around $20 on many sites; close to the $17.49 TFAW usually charges for a 1:25. The B&W costs $$$.

@faele Is this showing as 1:25 or is that the Hughes Variant?

1 Like

That is the Arthur Adams variant.

Here is the Hughes 1:25 :

I’ll take it!

2 Likes

remind me when we get there :wink:

is there just going to be a “wooky got dibs in SW incentives” section on the website?

Think TFAW customers are going to get an unfortunate correction email?

2 Likes

Ooooooo yup. Thats gonna hurt.

I like that Greedo cover- might have to do some hunting

1 Like

Hunt no longer: Star Wars Han Solo Chewbacca #2

1 Like

We just posted our weekly FOC as well :wink:

1 Like

you know I’ll be breaking my bank Saturday morning — need to sell some more of these low printed Spawns to cover my current issue addictions…

1 Like

Shang-Chi cover is a masterpiece. I like the concept of him shooting webs with tomato lights.

I’m glad I read this because I have the solo incentive at Tfaw and it’s not listed as Hughes so would of probably dropped it.

1 Like

Previews now has the 1:50 for Alice Ever After as a B&W Campbell (link above).

All the Marvel titles on FOC this week that are additional printings:

Avengers Forever #3 (2nd Ptg)

Black Panther #4 (2nd Ptg)

Ghost Rider #1 (2nd Ptg Stegman Variant) - I really like this new cover by Stegman.

Iron Fist #1 (2nd Ptg Michael Yg Variant)

Thor #22 (2nd Ptg Klein Variant)

Venom #5 (2nd Ptg Hitch Variant) - Has a bit too much tongue for me…

[Edit] Forgot this one: She-Hulk #2 (2nd Ptg)

2 Likes

Anybody have any insight in to GI Joe 291? Have seen some buzz around it on Instagram but not anything specific. Was thinking of grabbing one but it’s outside my normal scope of interest.

Solicit includes this: “… and classic heroes and villains will fill the pages (including some shocking appearances!) …” Based on that, I picked up a copy, but this is not a series I read regularly.