FOC Mega Topic

That Star Wars cover makes me think of Stephen Platts’s work/covers. Especially his Moon Knight stuff.

1 Like

I’m sick of new Goblins. Every time they create one they make it a big deal and pump it up, just to never use the character again.

6 Likes

:thinking::man_shrugging: :question:

1 Like

noticed this today in lcs
wtf, no one caught it before today?

Curious what the correct image is…

what did they ship out?

That Bachalo visions cover just has way too much going on. Its incoherent

1 Like

I’m not sure that was in the email I got from Bill at Economics In Comics earlier today. I sent a email back but he hasn’t responded back.

is it available now in the wild?

But will a dangerous quartet of masked mutant ninja turtles and a mad vivisectionist bent on revenge…

Anybody know if these 4 masked turtles are new characters?

2 Likes

Email says it will be re printed with correct image and Release date in stores… 9/27
LUNAR/DIAMOND has release date 9/6/22 for the other Poison Ivy #4 covers

They are probably the turtles in tubes in the Dr. Barlow’s lab that were in issue 127/128 when they introduced Venus

3 Likes

Could it be? I have not read the title to check.

It is selling for a few bucks per copy on eBay.

4 Likes

Looks like you are right.

Just read the FCBD issue online and the 4 new turtles are basically the whole story in it. They appear to be clones or attempts at duplicates of the 4 original turtles (probably created by the vivisectionist)

You can read the comic here if interested

[Edit: Removed website URL]

1 Like

I removed that URL. We should not link or support such sites that infringe copyright, even for free comic book day books.

1 Like

Sophie did tweet this out last year…

Email I got tonight from where I pre order says…
The Sozomaika will look just as it was solicited, they just printed the wrong image completely.

Zoe Thorogood’s cover for #6 was printed on #4 instead.

1 Like

2 Likes

So it’s an error cover you say?