Free comic book day 2021

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2021

Shout to Diamond Comics Distributers and @previewsworld, today they showed off their upcoming @playmatestoys excl TMNT box set for FCBD 2021!

Repaints of the recently released Elite series turtles, this is A new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ninja Elite Series Black & White 4-Pack.

These will hit participating comic book shops on Aug 14th and will be limited to 3600 pieces.

Ask your local comic shop to possibly pre-order or find it on FCBD later this year!

3 Likes

I’m only showing up if they’re free… :wink:

2 Likes

They kinda look like they’re wearing bras. I even see some turtle titties. You’re not going to be able to unsee it now.

2 Likes

Heroes in a halter top, Turtle titty power.

5 Likes

They’re ready for the beach I guess. How could they look at those and not see bras?!

1 Like

Saw this on the internet tubes:

A few interesting titles.

1 Like

Star Wars gonna be the hot book

1 Like

Gonna be a billion of them though…

2 Likes

Yeah true. But the folks who dont go outside are going to want them.

2 Likes

Bring your daughter
Bring your daughter
To the slauuuuuuuuughter

2 Likes

Anthony lists the Marvel Gold book as Hulk/Venom #1. Can anyone confirm this? Do you suppose Al Ewing is taking over Venom from Cates? Looking for Hulk/Venom books if this is true!

I can confirm it, I got it straight from the FCBD Press release

Also, if you are looking for Hulk/Venom books the king is the Incredible Hulk Vs Venom Mailaway that came out in 1994

Thanks! Already on it. Looking at cheap Absolute Carnage #3 young guns variants!

Among others!

@Jasonzman04 I’m ost. What’s the Venom/Hulk talk about? FCBD drop?

Yeah. Anthony had Hulk/Venom #1 as the Marvel entry for FCBD 2021.

FCBD 2021 MARVEL GOLD HULK/VENOM #1
Marvel Comics

Starring the Hulk and Venom!

Rating: Teen

1 Like

Al Ewing taking over Venom? :thinking: