Free comic book day 2021

Woo~~ full lineup is out: Full Line-Up of Free Comic Book Day 2021 Comic Books Announced - Free Comic Book Day

1 Like

Pretty sad if DC truly isnā€™t participating.

Cause they canā€™t charge $7.99 a bookā€¦

2 Likes

I think FCBD books are distributed by diamond. They donā€™t use diamond so they arenā€™t allowed in to the party.

3 Likes

Pre-orders are live at Entertainment Earth as of this morning (3/19/2021).

286248fa01724ce3bbbc032f9ebdba12lg

There are also listings for:

FCBD website says the book is Avengers/ Hulk, not Hulk/Venom. Free Comic Book Day 2021 Gold Sponsor Comic Books Announced! - Free Comic Book Day

DC may distribute some books through Lunar for FCBD. I would be surprised if they didnt participate.

I pulled it directly from the FCBD email Diamond sent me.

2 Likes

Pat Gleason giving us a web head this timeā€¦ I like it. And its FREE.

2 Likes

Ok, Pat. Youā€™re back in good gracesā€¦for now.

1 Like

Until he does a store exclusive virgin variant of the FCBD issue.

1 Like

Half the print run is going to the Comic Mint

1 Like

And you can buy them in 10 packs + shippingā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

LoL. Comic mint thatā€™s going to be funny

1 Like

This coming FCBD will be my first. Whatā€™s the best strategy for getting multiple copies of certain books? I assume most LCS just give 1 copy of each issue per customer. How about the online sites? And is this something we can pre-order?

1 Like

Donā€™t forget everyone that this is NOT TOMORROW, it is August 14 this year.

Weā€™ve had so many people calling stores and asking what the procedure for FCBD this weekend looks like. Doesnā€™t help that it has been marketed as the first Saturday in May for so many years that if you google fcbd 2021 it shows May 1 as the dateā€¦

1 Like

what is foc for the books, will you have them on tfaw to order

We donā€™t generally let people order the books through the site. We order a bunch of the gold/silver level ones and then just randomly insert them into orders placed starting that Saturday (until they run out).

1 Like