Free comic book day 2021

:fire:

3 Likes

I just created a pillbox on previews with Beedas Thingamajigits and ordered the FCBD books through there.

3 Likes

Good to know. I’ll give them a try.

1 Like

I did the same :grinning:

2 Likes

I want in on these “pill boxes” too
 :wink:

1 Like

But only if they carry this pill

fukitol

2 Likes

Had me lost will pillbox for a minute there, lol.

Haha, yeah, just having a little fun with Spidey’s fat fingering
 :wink:

Howd you do that?

Damn I forgot the posters name. But go to https://www.beedasthingamajigits.com/ and this will pop up

set up a pillbox and this weeks FOC has a few FCBD books on there.

From the writer of “Something is Killing the Children” and “Enter the House of Slaughter” comes the next blockbuster hit comic of 2023, “Somebody is Naming these Slaughter Kill Comic Books Excessively Long Names For Some Ungodly Reason Probably So People Feel Like They Are An Insider When They Abbreviate The Names To An Acronym Like SIKTC Or ETHOS But Really All The Books Are Just Running Together Now Like You Promised Me Darkness And We Only Find Them When They’re Dead Or It Eats What Feeds It” a horrifying story about a man who lost everything because every waking hour of his day was spent reciting comic names.

4 Likes

Sign up for a Pullbox account on Previews first and then add Beeda’s thingamajigits as your store and they will approve you and you can start ordering from them.

I ended up making an account on the site but cant get the previews pop up to show up, oh well

Same here.

PREVIEWSworld PULLBOXℱ is currently in testing.
Public availability will be announced at a later date.

Well I talked to Caleb(Beeda’s thingamajigs) and he said you should get a pop up on the site and then he can send an invite to the Pullbox program. So if you aren’t getting a pop up make sure you dont have them blocked or try a different browser maybe

I used to order fcbd books from Midtown & Graham Cracker online but haven’t gotten any FCBD books in years. So I’m unsure if both still provide them online.

My LCS stamps their FCBD books with their name. I need to remember to request the Star Wars one without a stamp this year.

WHY ???

Ronaldo might not pick up FCBD this year

1 Like