Funko Heating Up

I don’t normally buy Funkos, but that’s one I will. That’s cool.

1 Like

It is kinda cool and I, also, do not purchase or like Funkos.
This one doesn’t look like a funko which I guess it why it looks cool

1 Like

Please please do an animated Ulysses Bloodstone in coffin. That would be awesome.

There is now a Funko Pop set that sold for $210,000. I made a blog post about it. Crazy stuff!

1 Like

Seems like if you were lucky enough to get one of these you should have gotten a tour of the Funko Factory.

I rarely if ever buy Funko Pops, but the Renslayer comes with a Miss Minutes that scales well with Marvel Legends. I saw it on a ML FB page and liked the idea. I picked up one from Amazon for less than $5. Now I have a Miss Minutes for my ML stuff.

1 Like

https://amzn.to/49mKtSG

Target Con drops today…

I am tapped out on Funko for a while. Ordered the Michael Myers with House and Deluxe Sam (Trick r Treat) from Spirit Halloween. They had a big sale where I paid $5 each for them plus shipping (reasonable $4.99).

Spotted at 5 Below. I may have to grab this as a Halloween decoration…

2 Likes

I didn’t se that one. I would have grabbed it. I have a ton of Simpsons Halloween ones.

There were several Maggie’s. But did not see any other characters. Every so often they get some cool ones that are tempting to grab at $5.95.

Went and looked today. No Maggies. In fact. No pops at my local store.

Went to another five below and found Maggie.

1 Like

I’m not all that big on Funko Pops but there was a really cool one at Target. A comic book pair up with All New Wolverine #1 and a Laura POP. Presented nice and I like the character. I still passed though…just can’t justify it.

We’re talking about discount Funko in the thread for them being valuable. Ouch.

1 Like

I still like them. I get them cheap though. Fun items to display.

1 Like

I enjoy them still too.

Target exclusive

3 Likes