Galactus haslab marvel legends!

“Something very BIG is coming. And it’s very HUNGRY. Make sure to tune into today’s Marvel Legends #FanFirstFriday at 11:00am ET on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel.”

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

You getting this? I am on the fence. I don’t collect comic book figures, but this looks awesome.

Freaking outstanding!!

I own zero marvel legends, but this might get me. Although, I may just save the cash and put it towards buying (another) FF48

1 Like

Its taller than the sentinel they did

It’s upwards of FIVE Reed Richardses!

2 Likes

Where do you even fit that in your house?

1 Like

According to my wife, I don’t. So, it fits in my office.

2 Likes

If I got him, he’d go up here:

But that would throw off my Star Wars theme.

I’m with you, I am super on the fence about it. It’s $400 which is pricey but I am more than willing to bet it can be flipped for 3x the money at least.

Also, I mainly own McFarlane DC figures. This doesn’t really fit with my PC but I am reading more and more Marvel lately and enjoying it, I’m starting to “connect” with the characters. Galactus has been turned into a laughing stock as of late (Thanos Wins, Thor Devourer King, Slott’s FF…) but I still think he is super cool.

Yeah I’m thinking about the Flip aspect… most Haslab items go for 2x-3x the original price.

Meh, Galactus is still a space-themed character. I say go for it! :grin:

1 Like

You know you’re gonna fall in love with it and won’t sell it though. :wink:

Sweet for sure, but I’ve held off on toys for the most part and must stay strong!

Toys are a deep wormhole must show restraint must resist ,nope I’m gonna break and preorder before the 45 days are up :nerd_face:

1 Like

Man, I got out once. Now I have a very limited few and it’s like playing with fire. I ask why Super7 makes and Ultimates GI Joe line in 7 inch when Hasbro has 6 inch classified, but I know why. Because people will buy them. I long ago realized that one more toy will not make my life complete. The lie still gets me sometimes though.

2 Likes

I think its because certain companies have exclusive licenses and can only make them a certain height because another company has a contract. Like Super 7 can only make GI Joe figures over 7 inches because Hasbro is the only one who can make them 6 inches

Yeah, that’s a given, but it just seems asinine to me that we live in a world where we have two different GI Joe lines that have 1 inch of difference. Our grandparents would be happy to have a single toy. Now we have multiples of everything every couple years, on constant cycle. This guys summed it up best:

2 Likes