Gamestop exclusive Spawn issues... print run?

Does anyone have an idea of what the Gamestop exclusive Spawn issue #1’s print runs are? They have Gunslinger #1 and one other that have exclusive covers. Just wondering if these variants would be more in line with online store variants (usually 3,000 copies for the full dress).

No idea what the print run was, but the two Spawn titles seem to be sold out online now. Today was the date they gave for “available,” so I’m hoping they ship soon.

If they are available in-store as well, I’d guess the order is higher than 3,000.

Probably around 10,000+

2 Likes

Funny how these were available yesterday online…and now not.

1 Like

3 Likes

Since they are listed as available 11/22, maybe whatever was left was sent to stores today?

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I pre-ordered one copy of each when they went up for sale a few weeks ago. I got the email from Gamestop my order is processing to ship. I hope they ship safely. I’ve never ordered a comic book from Gamestop before.

Looks like they come polybagged. I hate that.

Yes polybagged with the most flimsy of backing boards in an envelope mailer with no protection or extra cardboard if I remember for comics from GameStop through the mail.

Yikes. Well, at least these were essentially cover price with free shipping. Fingers crossed.

Both variants are back in stock. My order is now shipping.

Still waiting for mine to ship. Yet they still send me emails to review the product. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. Their system is weird. I get that all the time. They want me to review something that hasn’t shipped yet.

Still awaiting mine too.

Received mine today. Flimsy backboard in polybag shipped in flimsy bubble mailer. Book never a stood a chance. Oh well.

2 Likes

That shipping method sounds about right. That’s why I stopped buying books from them. Even when you get them from the store they are all beat up.

2 Likes

That sucks… :frowning_face: :sob: :frowning_face:

Saw a few posts on FB today with same condition

I’m worried about the ones I have coming…

1 Like

I grabbed 5 of each, so no chance of getting them in a padded envelope. Wonder if I get a box? I’ll update.

I think I just received notice of my Gamestop King Spawn exclusive shipping. It was from my Fedex profile.