Gemini Mailers

Okay, edited.

Oh, I meant that sarcastically… but yeah, some might take it to DM/PM if they want to reveal more details about their own life… :wink:

1 Like

I’m in somewhat desperate need of more mailers. I hear that Matt’s ships quickly, which is great. But, does Gemini ship reasonably fast, too?

For me, Gemini will be about 73 cents per shipped at 100, and Matt’s is about 83 per.

Any other good options out there?

Gemini Mailers always show up 3 days after ordering for me, always faster than I think will happen. But that was before the craptastic holiday shipping going on now.

I ordered 150 comic book mailers and 50 dividers from Gemini on January 2 around 8pm.
Used discount code CERTIFIED10 for 10% off purchase.
Got a tracking number today saying order has shipped and would be delivered on January 5 by end of day thru FedEx.

3 Likes

This was the nudge I needed to to make the call. Thanks!

Any issues with reusing geminis received from orders?

I save all my gemini and cardboard mailers to use when selling.

3 Likes

I always reuse, unless a mailer gets mangled on the way to me. You can tell if they’ve lost their structural integrity. And, that’s my situation. I’ve always had a stack of these saved, but my selling has outpaced my purchases. I surely don’t need 100 of these, but $68 shipped felt reasonable to me.

I actually prefer TFAW’s version of the gemini. It’s thicker cardboard and bigger overall. Feels like it provides more protection, but the key is always the internal protection.

I love reusing any mailers or boxes that are in good enough condition to use again. Reduce, reuse, recycle!

1 Like

I’ve cut up amazon boxes to reuse for packing. All boxes get a second life at my household. :slight_smile:

I have stacks of pre-used gemini mailers. depending on the price of the book, I will reuse them. More expensive books deserve a nice clean new one.

2 Likes

I got free mailers on https://boxgiver.com/

Interesting site. I’ll explore it more and see what I can find!