Ghost Rider Giveaway

Love GR

Gbess

I grew up reading Marvel horror, and I even used to have a MS #5 along with the first dozen issues of the series. Sadly, when my wife and I had our happy accident it was one of the many books I sold to get a down payment together on a house. I’ve recollected some of my other favorites, thanks largely to the kindness of others, but MS #5 has escaped me (and likely always will at this point) This isn’t that but it would be a fun one of a kind that I can slot into my collection in its place. Also, as a resident of Kansas City proper, and an Elite Comics (where Jason Aaron can often be spotted and performs signings fairly regularly) customer I feel there should be some kind of home field advantage? Anyway, that’s the end of my groveling for an extra spot in the raffle. Thanks for doing this, and have a great night!

I WANT this! There aren’t any “cons” in my area where I can get such cool stuff! I loved ghost rider as a kid - flaming skull and motorcycle, that’s so metal! I dollar bin GR all day and love the Texeira covers because they capture the cult, grindhouse horror feel that I associate with what this character represents. Kuder does a great job capturing that feel with this sketch! Thanks for another great giveaway!

Please pick me!!!

This is a fantastic gift! And what a great video to authenticate the art.

MattS
Why I should win: because my very Christian father made me get rid of my Ghost Rider stuff when I was a kid because it was “demonic,” and it just made be think Ghost Rider was even cooler from that point on.

Been collecting comics for 40 years, never bought a ghost rider book. So if I win this maybe a reason to buy more.

Over here! Pick me!

Holy Screaming Skulls. A hand sketched Ghost Rider is a comic book grail. Would build it its own shrine if lucky enough to win. Bless CHU, one & all :slight_smile:

This would be a perfect mate to the Glow-In-The-Dark cover

Jim Bowers

Nate Getz. I should win because… blah blah blah Ghost Rider… Blah blah blah awesome. I don’t have the capability of posting my recent ghost rider art from work but it’s on instagram… @nate_draws

This one?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Nate Getz (@nate_draws) on Sep 16, 2019 at 3:47pm PDT

1 Like

Jeff Knight. I used to really like them when i was a kid.

You got it. Thanks! Work cpu doesn’t allow much, but at least I can scroll CHU!

1 Like

I’ve never had a sketch comic and it would be a great addition to my collection.

I need this in my collection! Great book

why should I win? cause there is the first time in everything plus I am a big fan of Ghost Rider.

David Bitterbaum.

I’d like to win as I have a soft spot for the horror-influenced Marvel characters such as Dracula (especially in, “Tomb of Dracula,”) the Werewolf by Night, Man-Thing, Blade, and others including of course Ghost Rider.