Ghost Rider Giveaway

I should win because you told me to tell you that.

1 Like

Hi, just discovered this great site yesterday and would love to win the Ghost Rider Giveaway.

I’ve been a Johnny Blaze fan for over 40 years, every since my parents took me to Heroes World in New Jersey, while we were on vacation, and I got a Ghost Rider figure with motorcycle and interchangeable heads (so he could switch back to J.B.).

Thanks for your consideration!

1 Like

Hey guys Love the site so far and this is my very first comment. I am a Ghost rider fan, Midnight sons Siege of darkness was one of my favorite reads. Great story and art. Hope I win. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think I should win because ghost rider because I’ve been trying to build a ghost rider collection after I became a bigger fan of the character playing marvel vs capcom 3 and reading about the character more after cosmic ghost rider came out and enjoying that character/story. Awesome comic! Thanks!

1 Like

Dennis Nora

I always liked characters who dont really look like superheroes. Plus the flaming skull!!!

1 Like

Jason Hintz

As a long time comic book reader and collector, Ghost Rider was one of the first series that I’ve enjoyed reading from start to finish.

1 Like

I should win because I’m a big Ghost Rider fan. Here’s part of my collection and still looking to add to my Marvel horror collection. As always, thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

And the winner is… to the poor guy who was never allowed to read Ghost Rider as a kid…

Therealjarvis

I’ll be emailing you as well. You got 24 hours to claim the prize or we give it away to some other lucky person. Muhahahahaha!

Congratulations!

The Spirit of Vengeance will deem you unworthy If you do not proclaim me the winner!

Would be nice to be chosen though, will look awesome in my ever expanding collection.

You do realize the winner was already chosen back on October 30th right?

Ahhh right :joy:
Only joined today.
New to all this.
Thanks for the heads up.
Nothing like being made to look an idiot on line

1 Like

Hehe, no worries. Welcome to the forums!