Gina Carano Booted from Mandalorian

@WelshWizard
My old Gunnery Sgt used to say “WANT in one hand, shit in the other…and see which one fills up faster”.

I’d like to point out that a lot of what you guys (Americans) call ‘living in a crazy world’ is almost exclusively kept to within the US borders. The rest of the world is looking at the absolute chaos that is American society today, and we are all asking ourselves, "what the hell is happening to the US?’. Citizens in my country can have a civil discourse when we don’t agree on a certain topic. Our news networks are bipartisan, and give actual news. Our different political parties don’t agree, but they still work together to try to benefit our society. Our citizens respect other citizens opinions.
You guys need to figure your sh!t out before your country is no longer recognizable as the country that you once cherished. trchump, and his republican sycophants really have done irreparable harm to your union. M2c.

5 Likes

Closing since the most recent comments are only gonna cause a shit show! Thanks for playing, game over. Let’s talk about comics now in all the other discussions or create a new one (while leaving politics out).

Thanks!

9 Likes