Gleason curse of the man thing

Or is it a buy hoping others pass too, as well as “others” getting the FOMO

Not gleason but I like these. The Guardians is slightly better than the Gleason to me. And zi like the Miles as well. The Spiders I buy regardless but I have that Guardians in my cart.

Why is there nobody drawing the Nike logo on Miles’ shoes anymore?

You can’t without permission it’s trademarked. Miles isn’t wearing Jordan’s he’s got on some fake Jordan’s from Walmart probably Shaqs

2 Likes

I don’t see why they can’t just start giving him Adidas shoes now, he wears them in the game

1 Like

Games likely have different licensing over comics publications.

Looks like Pat Gleason has a Black Panther variant from his personal store this afternoon that will go up for sale.

If I had a million dollars to bet - just to win $100, would I bet on the Comic Mint getting a bunch? :thinking:

Is it just a Virgin of his stormbreakers varint?

1 Like

I believe so… but not positive

I grabbed a stormbreaker open order. That’s all he’s getting from me and his no-limit-let-the-comic-mint-bots-buy-up-everything approach to his store.

4 Likes

amen to this

gleason-you-are-dead-to-me

1 Like

Sold out.

$35 for one book direct from the artist ouch. Not even a top 3 black Panther 25 cover IMO of all the pretty covers for the book.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll take the $3.99 version myself.

Could be a tough find in 9.8 given Marvel’s crappy printing history.

2 Likes

For sure. I agree with Alana though, BP #25 has several great covers that overshadow Gleason’s.

I got a couple. Little high in price but better than paying double on feebay. I think it’s a really fantastic cover. To each their own I guess.

1 Like