Gleason Variant dropping at 2pm CST

It’s actually really bad because a few greedy f&@$ probably bought several hundred…and now will reap untold profits on the secondary market. Unless he held A lot back…

3 Likes

Comic Mint usually has these up for sale afterwards at an even higher rate.

I’m assuming they just buy in bulk off Gleason’s site and then resell.

2 Likes

See.

Report every single one of them. They cannot ship out within 30 days, the book doesn’t even come out until March… :wink:

3 Likes

Of course, I didn’t think I needed to add a financial analysis too. My point is that the artist is making bank from his art.

I was actually hoping for virgin versions of the 1:50 … but was expecting carnage.

Venom though?!!

The signed raw copies look extremely funny to me, as it’s just his signature literally next to the art form of his signature lol

This is maybe the first KIB cover that actually works well with the corner web logo. Really disliked that on most/all other covers.

1 Like

Absolutely. Don’t buy into this. This has to stop.

Use the power of CHU to spread the word…drive these greedy suckers bankrupt!! Let them sit on 100s of copies!!! Wondering how they’re going to pay their credit card bill next month!

2 Likes

Don’t buy off eBay… let the people decide who and where to buy from. Fight the power!

This may be opening Pandora’s box…

Next will be Captain America made up of tiny stars…
Hulk made from teenie weenie green fists…
Doctor Strange with thousands of little Eye of Agamotto’s…

Book releases Feb 3 :man_shrugging:

Cool. I like Godzilla

6.6 copies sold per second.

That is Bot-tastic…wow…

Oh, I was thinking of the Carnage variant… heh…

Where’s my cup of coffee?

There’s still going to a be a Carnage virgin variant I mean why not? Dude needs to get his money while he can and I’m all for it.

Still have Miles, Gwen, and the rest of the Order on deck too.

30 listings on eBay now.

I am certain he will be selling the Carnage Virgin variant as the release date gets closer.

And I’ll still not buy… I had zero desire to buy this one.

3 Likes