Goodbye and Farewell from DrunkWooky.com

Thanks for everything Wooky! Enjoyed all your content and insight.

2 Likes

Thanks wookie for the vast amounts of knowledge sharing! We all know more about Star Wars books because of you. Best of luck! And again, THANKS!

2 Likes

Enjoyed reading everything you had to share. Thanks and take care of yourself.

2 Likes

@drunkwooky
You have helped everyone in this community.

3 Likes

Drunkwooky is what got me really into comics. Thanks for all that you did there and I’m super happy that you are shredded some uneeded stress.

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting to see this message, but you eloquently put it in a way that reminded me of others I know who are “all the way, or nothing” and the burden that it makes. You’ve helped so many of us with SW comic collecting, especially a filthy casual like me. Thank you for sharing your info with us. Aiming that focus on your family is well deserved and it’s good you’ve come to that conclusion early in your kids’ lives.

Again, thanks. I hope we might see you again in the future in a more casual way, if possible. Take care.

3 Likes

Thanks for all you’ve done. I will miss your great input, do take care. Much love to you and all the best.

2 Likes

Sorry to see that you are moving on, but I certainly understand your reasons for doing so. Thanks for helping me become a more informed Star Wars comic collector, your passion for the subject was obvious and appreciated. Best of luck to you, and don’t be a stranger to CHU.

2 Likes

It’s crazy how this community can bring you to people that love and enjoy some of the same things you do. For me @drunkwooky was that guy, behind the scenes this man has sent me hot wheels, comics, tips and just hype talk about books. I’m gonna miss you man, but your health and well being outweighs what I or anyone feels. I’m happy to have found this forum and chatted and followed a bunch of you. But the Wooky was a work horse i often wondered how you did it. Take care of yourself man. We’ll be here. You got my info, I’ll reach out check in if I don’t see you post. #Salute to @drunkwooky!! May The Force Be With You!!

4 Likes

But But
 Phase 2!!! :broken_heart:

That’s ok
 when we’re old and gray we can still look back fondly and say we had Phase 1 :heart: Hahaha

Thanks for everything
 you were a fountain of Star Wars information. Good luck with future endeavours.

1 Like

Much love to you, @drunkwooky, you are awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks for all you contributed. Hope you find the help you need and the solution that works for you. You first and your family is a worthy priority. Good health and take care !

2 Likes

My time on this forum has been short but I wanted to thank you for ever you have done.
It is much appreciated bro

2 Likes

Farewell, dear Wooky. You were an amazing contributor. Enjoy life to its fullest.

2 Likes

take care and may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Really going to miss everything you bring to the community and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

2 Likes

full respect, dw. very admirable to make this very important and very difficult decision. be well and may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Thank you for all of your dedication and the knowledge you passed on. Anxiety can be crippling, so you must do what’s best for you. Best of luck and thank you again, sincerely.

2 Likes

Drunk Wooky thank you for everything you’ve done. Take care i wish you the best.

2 Likes