Goodbye and Farewell from DrunkWooky.com

I haven’t been here that long, but I can tell you that I would not have picked up the High Republic books to read them without you.

One thought - I’m sure there is a group of people here who would be willing to help you keep it updated. Regardless of what you decide to do, I’m glad you are taking time to focus on yourself. We never know when the journey ends, so it’s important to spend time doing what you enjoy.

4 Likes

DrunkWooky: Your contributions have left a lasting impression on a lot of us and I’ll be honest, my interest in the Star Wars comics increased tremendously due to your enthusiasm and hard work in providing us information.

You will be missed brother! Take care, best wishes and I hope we’ll enjoy a periodic pop-in every now and then to let us know how you’re doing.

Very respectfully,
Jason

3 Likes

Hi drunkwooky, I too do suffer from anxiety so I understand what you’re going through. Thank you for all your contributions. I credit you and the Mandolorian for making me fall in love with Star Wars, and for you especially for making me fall in love with Star Wars comics. I have bought so many multiples of SW books based on your posts and your wiki, I’m sure I’m not alone. So your contribution to this industry is massive. Thanks for everything and I hope you stick around in the CHU forums and post from time to time. I always look forward to your posts.

3 Likes