GOTG 3 news/specs

Are the Guardians making a significant appearance in Thor : Love and Thunder ? Maybe this movie will lay the groundwork for some of these characters (mid-credit, end-credit).

1 Like

what a waste

MARIA BAKALOVA is voicing Cosmo

HIGH EVOLUTIONARY

2 Likes

High Evolutionary looks ridiculous like Apocalypse ridiculous or power rangers tv villain from the 90s

1 Like

Im shocked Kevin Fiege let the actor wear the outfit. Seems a bitā€¦odd. Reveals dont happen as cosplay

Looks like a wrestling gimmick entrance.

1 Like

Maybe he rented a costume without anyone knowing.

1 Like

Is that the actor who played Murn in Peacemaker?

I agree with @Alana he looks kinda goofy in costume. Also, recently the actress who plays Amanda Waller in the upcoming Suicide Squad video game recently appeared in character at the Video Game Awards to launch a new trailer or maybe it was game play. Maybe this a thing that entertainment characters are doing now?

1 Like

Yes, same actor

trailer leak

1 Like

Blocked By Disney Enterprises

Anything good?

Every cosmic character ever. Buy all the books!

Iā€™m just kidding, it was blocked for me too.

Disney going to have to release GOTG and Antman trailers at D23 instead of paying people to police the whole Internet :joy:

1 Like

1st look at Adam Warlock.

1 Like

Iā€™m still holding on to hope for both Phyla-Vell and Moon Dragon.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how they would do Moon Dragon with Draxā€™s family having been killed.

@BatmanFan We donā€™t really know the specifics of the death. Very easy to just adapt it that she somehow survived. Drax says that his wife and daughter were slaughtered but we donā€™t really get the specifics/didnā€™t see it, etc.

So while I definitely see your point, in the Marvel Universe, just about anything can happen or be explained away if need be.

They could even introduce the character of Moon Dragon and completely alter her backstory all together. Weā€™ve seen that sort of thing before.

1 Like
6 Likes

That first sceneā€¦hilarious!

1 Like