Great Cover Art

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I very excited for Hello Darkness from Boom! Studios. It’s looking great so far, and throwing an ongoing SIKTC story in there is icing on the cake. Here’s a new variant cover for #1 that looks great.

This is by SubversiveGirl (I don’t know her real name!).

She has some really great art:

2 Likes

Rebeca Puebla

1 Like

I thought Sozomaika dropped comic art to focus on competitive dancing.

Or was that truly an April fools joke?

Had to be April fools.

I hadn’t seen any work after that post for several months…then there were a few covers only recently. Wasn’t sure.

I would buy the Hello Darkness cover without the flat blood.

I don’t do much for new superhero books, but I do love me some West Coast Avengers. Great cover to boot.

3 Likes

Ultron is a hero now? What?

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey, if we can can reprogram a T-500 to be nice… we can reprogram an Ultron… :wink:

At this rate, we’re going to train the Xenomorphs from the Alien movies to be cute pets!

Wait, that would be kinda cool.

1 Like

Wasn’t that what they were sort of trying to do in Alien Resurrection? But not as pets, sort of but killing pets… :wink:

Yeah, we don’t talk about the worst, “Alien,” movie in my house.

1 Like

I had a crush on Winona so I’m good with the movie… just mute and stare! :wink:

1 Like

This makes me happy.
Man, those days of Platt doing Moon Knight in the 90’s were good times. I love his art.

5 Likes

Ummm…yeah…at this point I’m beating a dead horse, but in a sea of such mundane, boring stuff… I’m quite thankful for Gist and the stuff he is putting out. Wow!

4 Likes

I consistently find myself impressed by Gist’s covers. Dude’s got talent for sure!

4 Likes