Great Cover Art

For what it’s worth, I reached out and was told 500 for the trade and 250 for the foil.

I think when a retailer has X available copies and the cover is available at X, Y and Z retailers all while they all have CGC slabs available as well of each of the exclusive variations of said store exclusive, those are the store exclusives that one should steer clear of (unless you’re buying cause you like the cover)… other than that, I would not trust their supposed “print run” whatsoever…

1 Like

It amazes me that retailers try to do this. For whatever reason, they hate telling people its a shared exclusive. They want people to buy into the “only xxx amount avaiable” in the hopes that people assume its the print run and get FOMO to buy it

For what its worth @Jkron1 , here is a link to TOSS comics facebook page. If you zoom in on the retail store sign, u will see his store logo.

https://m.facebook.com/TheOneStopShopInc/photos/pb.139682752837203.-2207520000../1929111910560936/?type=3

1 Like

No worries. Like I said, I love the cover anyway. No harm no foul.

Something about this New Mutants cover does something for me. It really stood out to me, but I can’t tell if I love it or hate it.

2 Likes

Store exclusive which I did not buy. IceCreamMan_22setJohnGiang_1024x1024

4 Likes

That is pretty awesome. Just wait to find a high resolution digital image of it and print it out… save some cash. :wink:

1 Like

I had it in my cart and didn’t pull the trigger. I kept saying I need to cut back, I need to cut back lol

You just passed step 1 in my 12 step CA program… :wink:

4 Likes

Steps 2-12 oddly all involve wiring money to poyos bank account.

1 Like

Hey, those CA sobriety coins are not cheap… :wink:

You can’t spend money on comics that you don’t have. It’s genius.

Edit: uhhh, well you can… but you get the idea

1 Like

I’ve been impressed with a lot of the Batman covers lately, but this new one is fantastic. I don’t know what the hell an Infinite Frontier is (assuming it’s DC’s post-Future State), but this cover is wall worthy.

5 Likes

Next Spiderman #55? General cover that gets buzz

1 Like

Yeah, it’s what DC is calling everything after Future State with the new creative teams and what-not.

It’s nice but not that nice… :wink:

So, just a marketing gimmicky plaster on the front of the comic…

I like the art colors go well… the negative space.

I like it! I like more colorful covers after every A cover of Batman has been all dark colors, it’s a nice change.

1 Like

Jose Jimenez has been doing really nice work, but DC’s secret weapon is Tomeu Morey on colors. His stuff is so, so good.

1 Like